Refereeeeee!!!!!!

MH

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
FFS!!!

That must be the worst referee'n / Linesmen decisions I have seen since mendez and utd!!

Goal No way - Handball, Offside and NOT over the line.

Pen - Soft, he just did catch him but he was on his way down ( I would have been pissed if it was one of our players and did not get it) So maybe...lol

Some of the decisions were on the side of West Ham!!

I am pissed off....anyone who get on my tits tonight may gen banned!!!!!!!

what a fooking cheating b*****d linesman...for him to give it over the line, he must of been guessing and if ur not sure, its play on....oh and dont forget the handball and also the offside.

perhaps hughes will have to call the linesman a cheat and liar and then the fa will have to do summat about these officials.

ok was obvious on the replay but i thought it was obvious in "normal" play too ball not over line, u were a bit hard done by i think.

FFS!!!

That must be the worst referee'n / Linesmen decisions I have seen since mendez and utd!!

Goal No way - Handball, Offside and NOT over the line.

Pen - Soft, he just did catch him but he was on his way down ( I would have been pissed if it was one of our players and did not get it) So maybe...lol

Some of the decisions were on the side of West Ham!!

I am pissed off....anyone who get on my tits tonight may gen banned!!!!!!!

drogba offside, adebayer onside, adbayer sent off when it was eboue lmao

you think you got a dodgy linemas that was all in a cup final not a 3 point game!!!! by the same linesman

not to mention our stonewall pen against your lot lmao

but i know how you feel anyway pal

i think in england we have the worst refs and linesmen by a wide margin i know some of he scottish members say they have some bad ones aswell so i know how you feel aswell.

today i saw a free kick against arsenal when a arsenal player ran into another arsenal player WHAT THE HELL ?, me and my brother thought everton should have had a penalty when gallas triped gilberto by accident on them standards!

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

saying that everton deserved the points today but still you have to laugh

Regards
Mickie D

Last edited:
perhaps hughes will have to call the linesman a cheat and liar and then the fa will have to do summat about these officials.

ok was obvious on the replay but i thought it was obvious in "normal" play too ball not over line, u were a bit hard done by i think.

haha yea rite the FA doin something about their people? no chance!
It will be hughes who gets punished not the useless linesman

Back