• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

red nose day

bigal07

Inactive User
r any of us fundraisin? ive just gave all my sim cards 2 my sons school 2 raffle and sell in there stalls its all good and thats my good deed f4 the day

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
My daughters nursery/school are wearing their pyjama's today. Including teachers.....lol

biffo1

Staff member
Premium Member
i had the pleasure of taking my 3 girls into school this morning hair sprayed red with there pj`s on looked great o and the pleasure was mine i had to give each of them 1 pound .still all in a good cause
regards biffo

sgm1986

Inactive User
yeah its all abit of fun!!

i just feel sorry for the ginger ppl who cnt wash the red out there hair after the day :)

kidkoala

Inactive User
Got me a nice red mohawk here done in work today. Got just over a ton off my generous co-workers for me troubles :)

Killer_K

Inactive User
and i bought the most expensive pastry at work today - cost me a fiver. but not a bad idea for raising money for red nose day

davelichfield

Inactive User
Watching it now, the stories of depravation in kenya/ africa are heartbreaking, the faces of the children just bring tears to your eyes