Recovering your Dreambox 800 HD SE

if you can explain me step by step it would be very nice from you...

start your box and press Mini-Flash button and you will get ip

Thank you Bobby123

This step i passed..its ok...i get an ip address and when i enter it i have the page of seconstage bootloader...-> [h=1]DM800SE second stage loader #84 (2011-09-01)[/h]

what is the next step please?
please..

hi i have dm800 se sim 3.0 and no ca found and i tried to use dream up but cannot flash image.

hi i have dm800 se sim 3.0 and no ca found and i tried to use dream up but cannot flash image.

Do you have the mini flashup button o the rear ? If so

Power down the se
Press and hold the mini flashup button in and power on keep it pressed till you see and ip front screen.

No use that IP in your browser to flash a estar image.

yes i can see ip and which image is best for my dm spec

i tried to upload an image but no luck srill same error

some how i cannot download it message bar pops up from digitalworld can you fix it for me.

theres a little flash button the back of the box , pull power and press that button as u put power back in for a few seconds u will get the ip again and open webpage , then sort out your image again ,, ie put your old one back or learn about boot loaders

when you press mini flash button get ip open web browser put ip in web browser get flash page and loade your image

how many time can i flash a 800hd se clone box?does this effect the box if i do it more than once.if i want to change the 1 i have can i flash it with another 1 by repeating the process.

I've flash my 800SE box hundreds if times already whenever I want to try out a new image. U need not worry

800 se is so stable with mini flash button u can try any image u like and it will Always recover

Sent from my iPhone 5

Back