recover photo and vids

Still on same screen as in above pic????...wonder if its stuck in a loop ?

Still on same screen as in above pic????...wonder if its stuck in a loop ?
Where does it recover the data to? Cant you check that folder to see if there is anything inside it?

Android data recovery could help conduct a deeply scanning on your device and extract the data from it.

After the torture of having 2 kids that somehow manage to break every phone they've had, I always turn on the accessibility features soon as they get a new one.

When it's broke if you can still see the screen you can do things like use side buttons to navigate or it'll change focus on the next control on screen every couple of seconds and you press the button to select when the correct option is highlighted. Takes a while but have used it twice now to navigate and save data. Even if screen is broke your can look up your phone and follow the sequence blind to try and recover. Also if you can blindly get it to Cast then you can use a second screen.

As much as I hate privacy concerns with "The Cloud" I do also use things like SMS Backup and Google's sync options to throw stuff up to Google Drive every couple of days for peace of mind.

Back