Peripherals Recommend me a Router

Cressi

Inactive User
Reaction score
For the love of all that is holy, can someone recommend a router that I can use with my Virmin shitehub 2AC in modem mode before I drop kick the pile of crap over the garden fence.

Cheers

For the love of all that is holy, can someone recommend a router that I can use with my Virmin shitehub 2AC in modem mode before I drop kick the pile of crap over the garden fence.

Cheers
drop kick the ans... lol

im using my virgin superhub in modem mode with ASUS RT-AC68U as my wireless...brilliant , never had a sungle dropout or restart as yet..rock solid. also has dual band 2.4ghz and 5,0ghz...im sure it can do a lot more but for my needs its perfect...parental time controls, good range and very nice looking..id recomment an asus wireless router.

im using my virgin superhub in modem mode with ASUS RT-AC68U as my wireless...brilliant , never had a sungle dropout or restart as yet..rock solid. also has dual band 2.4ghz and 5,0ghz...im sure it can do a lot more but for my needs its perfect...parental time controls, good range and very nice looking..id recomment an asus wireless router.

From research, that was #1 on my list so thanks for the further recommendation.

The Draytek Vigor v2860 Wifi router is the absolute business.

Draytek Vigor2830Vn-Plus

I have just setup two of these in the last few days and they are a joy to use!!!

Mick

Funnily enough i just picked up a second hand 2830N-Plus to use with my BT infinity as the HH3,4,5 are shite for wifi.

I forgot how good the Draytek's are not had one for over 10 years

Funnily enough i just picked up a second hand 2830N-Plus to use with my BT infinity as the HH3,4,5 are shite for wifi.

I forgot how good the Draytek's are not had one for over 10 years

I have this one at home 2380n, flawless never needs a reboot just goes and goes...

I also love the VPN use you get from these routers... they are so stable!
Site to site VPN is like having off site locations right next to each other.

Mick

Do both of the above mentioned have the ability to add a VPN?

Back