recomend me a wii chip

blinky3i

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

The serial tracker reports back
Your Drive Chip is most likely GC2-D2C.

Your Drive Pins are most likely not cut.

Can anybody in the know recomend me a chip for my wii.

Many Thanks

Hi,

The serial tracker reports back
Your Drive Chip is most likely GC2-D2C.

Your Drive Pins are most likely not cut.

Can anybody in the know recomend me a chip for my wii.

Many Thanks

what are the first 3 numbers of your serial no.?

Thanks mate,
Are they hard to fit?, my old man is an expert solderer he did a ps2 back in the day.
Can you recomend a good reliable source for either of the chips
Ta

Thanks mate,
Are they hard to fit?, my old man is an expert solderer he did a ps2 back in the day.
Can you recomend a good reliable source for either of the chips
Ta

They are not easy to fit, but not as hard as they when the d2c first popped up and we had to fit 31 wires, both d2pro and argon are 9 wire mods now and only 3 of those are direct to the drivechip legs which are the hardest points to fix as they are less than 1mm wide.

Tey these this is where i get my chips, hxxp://www.modchip-store.co.uk/Mod-chips-orderby0-p-1-c-71.html

Just change the xx's for tt's.

Finally got the d2pro v2 installed, yay wii is still okay!. booted wi sports (original) to test see everythings okay and it loads and plays fine, so far so good!.
Now i put in a pal b**kup of mario cart and i see it in the wii disc channel i click to load it and then all i get is a black screen, the wii won't reset but will eject the disk, i have to unplug the power cord to reset the wii.
Can anyone tell me if the chip is installed correctly beacuse i can see mario in the disk channel or do i have a bad iso? unfort i do not have anyother iso's to test at the moment.
Cheers

Panic over tried another iso this time re4, and it works a treat. is there a prob with mario kart and the d2pro?

You probably have an NTSC version of the game - Use the PAL version.

hi guys been reading this thread and i have the same wii gc2-d2c .
Could anyone of you guys recommend a place where i could buy one ,where i dont need paypal ?
as the link above they need a paypal account and i dont have one did see a place called console extreme but dont know if they are reliable ?
many thnaks jai

i can well recomend these guy's www.360upgrades.co.uk free delivery and next day registered delivery, can't fault em. Comparitively good price on the d2pro £24.99 and a free triwing screwdriver also:Clap:

thanks mate theylook good will be ordering from them
many thanks jai
ps also wilthis work with the 3.3e update or should i not update the console ?

Back