Reclining seats on aircraft

talk about a sensitive subject

forget tall people what about fat ****ers who weigh double what average joe weighs but pays the same amount of money for a ticket yet the plane will use more fuel as a result

surely 50kg difference is more substancial than paying £20 for 5kg extra luggage

Dont let any of the weight shit full you - A plan produces so much tourqe 5k or 50k of a diffrent wont use any more or less fule. Its a scam to get you to pay more.

Im in total agreement when it comes to those reclining their seats without consideration. Im over 6ft and have absolutely no room at all.

The worst thing for me is that I am lucky enough to fly business class with work as its our clients policy when we go on trips for them. So, I get a nice 6ft flat bed better food, use of the lounge and endless drinks all being paid for by someone else.

However, when it comes to going away with the missus on holiday there is no way I can afford £5k+ for 2 business fares so have to go back to economy, where i whinge like a bitch for hours becasue ive been spoilt by flying business with work.

Flew back from Lisbon on Sunday on Easyjet and their legroom seemed more than Virgin economy when I flew back from vegas in the summer. Having said that, even without the person in front reclining their seat my knees had very little clearance. Luckily for me she didnt decide to recline. I have had some great battles with recliners in the past and have made their journey equally as uncomfortable as they have made mine

talk about a sensitive subject

forget tall people what about fat ****ers who weigh double what average joe weighs but pays the same amount of money for a ticket yet the plane will use more fuel as a result

surely 50kg difference is more substancial than paying £20 for 5kg extra luggage

Well im 6' 3" and 18 stone what should they cahrge me then 3 times as much?

I love fully retracting the seat for a good lie down, , i am 6ft 2" and i need it and i couldnt give a stuff about the people behind me as i pay the same as them and i need my space, they can complain, but best not to me as that makes things worse, i am as entightled to the space the same as they are, its the airline to fault for not adding an extra 1 inch of space, simple as that.

I'm sure it was posted to cause controversy but...What an absolute knob!!

You wouldn't get much of a lie down mate,

I'd be sat kicking your seat for 12hrs.

it is like peas in a pod

how many can we fit in

thomas cook are the worst at it with their rear seating plans

Back