Receiving Tv services thru broadband connection

silvershadow21

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi everbody,

My current service provider for my cable phone/tv/broadband , is TW.
Over the last few feeks i have had some quite serious issued discussed with them regarding my telephone services, to the point, i have told them if it is not resolved in 7 days, i want the telephone + cable tv services removed, leaving me with the broadband only.( i dont think i can get the telephone service removed on its own, without the tv going with it)

If it comes to that, and i have these services removed, would i still be able to use my Dbox 2 and split my cable bringing in my broadband internet service ?,
and still receive the tv services.

I know it does work at present if i put the Dbox onto the internet connection, but would it still work if Cable tv & telephone services were removed

cheers

Tom

u dont always need to have a service, it also works if you just have the cable but actul no contract with n*l/tw, they dont stop the signal just remove the box. so you could cancel all and just go to some other broadband provider.
but still get dbox2 workin

cooltool said:
u dont always need to have a service, it also works if you just have the cable but actul no contract with n*l/tw, they dont stop the signal just remove the box. so you could cancel all and just go to some other broadband provider.
but still get dbox2 workin

Thats true if the cc dont turn it of in the street, but if everyone did that the cc wouldnt get any revenue and go bust. then we would have nothing to play with.

Back