Receiver

I dont have one but it ticks all the box's and owners seem quite happy with them. Support has been good so far, and there isnt any other box considered better. If I wasnt in the sh1t with money i'd have one :).

yeah i'm boxless at the moment as i'm getting a 800 next payday, i think lol.

i had to sell mine as she wouldnt let me get one till i did...............biatch lmao

get it ian you do enough overtime to pay for it u greedy fecker pmsl

Seem's it's not really HD, you have to use the dvi output so no audio.

' Regarding the issues Dream were having acquiring an HDCP licence, it looks like the 800 has DVI rather than HDMI '

It is a DVI output but it certainly is High Definition and it definitely has sound through dvi. The dvi to hdmi lead comes with it and works giving full 1080i HD with sound. As for copy protection i havent read any probs with the dm800 so I guess it removes the protection or ignores it? Its normal for copy protection to only affect legit users lol.

Its been in uk stocks for over a month and had great support europewide m8. Gemini and Pli both have good stable images, newcs, Gbox, cccam all working, basically 'fairs' good so far. Like I say there isnt any better receiver available at the moment.

Back