Reccomend a legal app for firetv

fus10n

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
As subject. Is there a legal app that will get me live tv? The fire stick does have iplayer etc but if there was an app that had BBC, ITV etc all in one place that would be great.

Thanks

Dunno if I'd recommend it, but TV Player is free for a trial and pay monthly/annually after trial (two months trial if you pay annually). I signed up after seeing it on HUKD as three months free in Feb/March time, then pay. I cancelled the subscription before the trial ended and got to keep the trial. But never used it. Launched it on my Firestick and decided I didn't like it.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
See second link

Not sure about being legal but you could always send livenettv apk to your firestick by side loading it.

There's Freesat Android app that might sideload. It'll still launch the iPlayer, ITV Hub etc

There is an official Freeview app for iOS and supposed to be coming to Android this year but I think it's very delayed

Found something that has an epg. Does mean you have to signup to the retrospective apps before hand, so it takes a little setting up as a one off. Its just called freeview and availiable on the play store.

Thanks for the suggestions and I will closely at them.

Back