Reasons to hate Man United

daz2712

Banned
Reaction score
In no particular order:-

1) the legions of "fans" that they have that have absolutely no connection to Manchester but declare themselves to be diehard fans eg people who only follow clubs that are successful rather than their local club, most of the Phillipines, Thailand, etc.

2) that whinging ungracious clock-watching **** of a manager. Not that this implies that he isn't a good manager. He's proved that at Aberdeen and Man United. But he's a horrible individual.

3) Eamonn Holmes.

4) the relentless arse-licking from sections of the media eg Eamonn Dunphy, Pat Crerand, Clive Tyldesley.

5) the whole Rio Ferdinand saga where rather than just admit they were in error they started trying to throw their weight about and bought their player a much longer ban.

6) Roy Keane

Anyone?

apart from reason 3), i dont get the 'hatred' part? Whats so different from any team, its just individuality of a team in football so whats to hate? I am from south so i see/hear the hatred for France.... (oops i mean Arsenal) more than man utd, but really they are just successful teams that followers of other teams just envy. Thats sad really, the more hatred you show just shows more envy coming out of you..... thats not good m8.
I think that some fans & members here force their team & views directly in your face thinking they will change the world, which generally causes more to dislike their team, so I guess that works backwards too- if you try and force people to hate a team they will generally gain support..... do you really want that daz?
Maybe you are French or support Lille but its irrelevant. Football should be fun and should have rivalry but i dont agree with pure hatred of any team, it has no place in the sport.
By the way i am not a man utd or arsenal supporter, far from it.

apart from reason 3), i dont get the 'hatred' part? Whats so different from any team, its just individuality of a team in football so whats to hate? I am from south so i see/hear the hatred for France.... (oops i mean Arsenal) more than man utd, but really they are just successful teams that followers of other teams just envy. Thats sad really, the more hatred you show just shows more envy coming out of you..... thats not good m8.
I think that some fans & members here force their team & views directly in your face thinking they will change the world, which generally causes more to dislike their team, so I guess that works backwards too- if you try and force people to hate a team they will generally gain support..... do you really want that daz?
Maybe you are French or support Lille but its irrelevant. Football should be fun and should have rivalry but i dont agree with pure hatred of any team, it has no place in the sport.
By the way i am not a man utd or arsenal supporter, far from it.

yeah man ,,hate is such an ugly word. lets all get loved up and send Sir Alex and the boys flowers

........or not

Last edited:
Whatever way you look at it, Roy Keane was one of the best defensive midfielders of the decade. If you hate his aggressiveness and hard persona then well enjoy the softness that this game is becoming.

Other defensive midfielders like Viera were exactly like Roy Keane, they were classic good defensive midfielders, something that is now lacking in the game.

You cant hate a club due to one player.

do we not have a rant room for cr+p like this.........................I think hate is a very strong word/feeling.

If it gets to you that much stop watching football

1) the legions of "fans" that they have that have absolutely no connection to Manchester but declare themselves to be diehard fans eg people who only follow clubs that are successful rather than their local club, most of the Phillipines, Thailand, etc.

Same with the old firm up here. I know loads of folk who claim to be fans of Celtic or Rangers yet have never been to a game in there life and make no effort to watch any games at all.

They just check results and if there team wins they wear the top the next day.

I think its shocking that if I went to a Falkirk v Rangers or Celtic match more than half of there fans stay as close to Falkirk Stadium than I do!

"We support our local team"

2) that whinging ungracious clock-watching **** of a manager. Not that this implies that he isn't a good manager. He's proved that at Aberdeen and Man United. But he's a horrible individual.

3) Eamonn Holmes.

4) the relentless arse-licking from sections of the media eg Eamonn Dunphy, Pat Crerand, Clive Tyldesley.

5) the whole Rio Ferdinand saga where rather than just admit they were in error they started trying to throw their weight about and bought their player a much longer ban.

6) Roy Keane

Anyone?

i cant find any reasons to hate them....
top of the league......:grab: : colors1 : big crow

well number 3 is enough lmao

cant hate utd they have done well with there team and club, i dont like furgy because he gets drunk all the time and i cant lol.

i was like you a few years back... we should all chill out and watch the arsenal lol

Regards
Mickie D

i agree they dont do enough for the community , unlike city , coaching with the local kids, i am a red , its strange this country always knocks winners

i'm not a football fan but when i was a kid i learnt of their history ,.. it's like no other and all about coming from nowhere and getting to the top. am always keen to see how they do. never been to a match either lol. too far away from me. hate the game not the playa ;)

i'm not a football fan but when i was a kid i learnt of their history ,.. it's like no other and all about coming from nowhere and getting to the top. am always keen to see how they do. never been to a match either lol. too far away from me. hate the game not the playa ;)
u should of learnt liverpools history
far better

where does it say u cant support who you want to its a free country isnt it ?And HATE is a very strong word. Maybe another word would be better like dislike?

where does it say u cant support who you want to its a free country isnt it ?And HATE is a very strong word. Maybe another word would be better like dislike?
why not just love
we all love to hate manu

We have a song at the Reebok Stadium that goes....."we only hate Man United".......
I do however agree that "hate" is perhaps a too a strong word.
I live 10 miles away from Old Trafford, but I live in Bolton. I was born, educated and now work in Bolton.
I therefore support Bolton Wanderers.
What iritates me are the people who buy the replica shirt from 3 seasons ago that's been reduced to clear in Primark, just because that particular team is doing well at that moment in time.
The sales of Chelsea shirts rocketed last year too.

Also, why is it that most Man U fans are fat cockneys with ginger hair?????
Just have a look in the crowd on Match of the day!!!!!
I bet they are the first team on too!!!!!

Back