rear fog light bulb

suds

DW Member ++
Reaction score
i have a 2013 astra gtc needs back fog light bulb replaced .cant seem to find out the correct bulb for it.been to local vauxhall dealer they dont have one and looked a bit stumped by it .so if anyone knows the type please let me know .was looking on line for 1 it looks like a pg20-7 psx24 but i dont know if it would fit.they are about a tenner so dont want to buy only to find out its no use

Why not remove the one in there and walk into a parts store with it.

Removing it may show the type markings on it.

Why not remove the one in there and walk into a parts store with it.

Removing it may show the type markings on it.

Yep, you're obviously going to replace it yourself, so Ferret's suggestion is the obvious solution. Unless I'm missing something?

amazon ,euro car parts and gsf should list bulb from reg plate if not as said wipe it out and take it in to them
or any good motor factors should have stock

i did take the bulb in to vauxhall parts dept they dont stock it

just noticed some faint markings on it pa46-gf40 will google it and see

he seems to think you can order bulb alone £40 but i think the thing comes as a whole .plastic part and bulb as a 1 unit

Take it to your local Halfrauds if you are struggling with it. They will have it fitted while you are studying form on page 3 of the Sun m8. Sorted.👍😉

They should be standard P21's if they use the same bulbs as the Insignia, and if they are the same set up as the 'siggy then you'll have fun when a reverse light bulb goes as they're some fancy halogen jobby that cost about 20 squids a pair :eek:

thanks guys halfords dont have them either.the insignia might be worth a look though as my son has 1. will check it out

just noticed some faint markings on it pa46-gf40 will google it and see

Pretty sure this is it pal, as it has the same code as you quoted, if you look at the picture on amazon here.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-12276B1-HiPerVision-PSX24W-12276/dp/B01I3OTXC0/ref=dp_ob_title_auto

This is the older version of it here. States it is a indicator but if you read the reviews can be used as a fog.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-12276-C1-Bulb-Indicator/dp/B008BRJ5FA

From ebay £13.99 with free post.
Philips 12276C1 Standard Interior Signalling Fog Light Bulb Halogen Wide Range 8727900390902 | eBay

Last edited:
thanks guys they look the same as mine i will give it a go and see what happens .will post result when i get it

Your bulb will be 12v 21w. The pins are either square or offset dont buy the wrong one and try ramming it in. It should just slide in with half a turn

Back