real or dodgy ?

linzi

Inactive User
Reaction score
ive been looking fo a laptop and it seems to be a few hundred cheaper on this site what do you gus think of the site or is it dodgy

you havnt posted the link to the site, lol!

looks real fishy to me mate
i would stay clear unless you can speak to them and ask some questions about where stock is and collection and so on

post a link to the laptop you like and we may find u a good deal from the uk,
with no problems of not getting it.
or if u do get it then u need to use the warranty

ive had a good lok around for the laptop and its a few quid dearer just gonna hang on and keep looking around for now

I have three Panasonic stores where I work and our favourabl trade prices are higher than this site is allegedly selling their stuff for with profit.

Dont do it mate

This from another forum I am member off,

Don't touch them! I have just had the pleasure of this expomag/expomagic Stupidly, I arranged payment via bank transfer (available for orders over £200). They then asked me for proof of ID due to all the fradulent activities on the net, so stupidly, I sent them copies of my drivers lisence. They then sent me an automated email saying my order had been cancelled. The mobile number for UK seems to be a fax machine and the Canadian telephone number just says "message box full" when you dial it. I've since cancelled my card to be on the safe side. I will certainly be more careful in the future!

Beware that you are like like to pay import duty and tax as they are offshore.

ive been looking at the acer 5943 and the acer 8943 but there is so many models of it out there

only paymnet methods they take is e-voucher ,bank wire transfer ,Certified/Cashier's Check ,ukash and toneo ?

Back