reading tit2 card-infinity

shotter

Inactive User
Reaction score
i am trying to read the memory of a tit2 card using a infinity unlimited proggy, so i can get the BK. after placing the card in the proggy the read tab is not visable on the screen. but when i put in any other card i.e.fun4 the read tab is visable..do i need to change the settings on the proggy?..any help peeps?

Try reading it like this;

Dumping a TIT2 Image:

I use a Dynamite programmer.
Run programmer in pheonix Mode 3.68 Mhz
open winexplorer Im using 5.42
make sure its set to TitaniumCard_Nagra_settings (Configure,Program Parameters)
Click File, open Script. load saveeep.xvb
Run Script (icon is finger touching paper)
Then should ask you for your to save image type name of file then .bn10 at the end
Run NagraEdit 4.1
Load this saved image. box will ask you to select card type. I select rom 10.
A free space error message will appear. Click yes.
Click on Data Editor tab.
Read keys, IRD or BK.

you need to be in vcp mode:

then as Rock has said

Run programmer in pheonix Mode 3.68 Mhz
open winexplorer
make sure its set to TitaniumCard_Nagra_settings (Configure,Program Parameters)
open Script. load saveeep.xvb
Run Script
save image type name of file then .bn10 at the end
Run NagraEdit
saved image. box will ask you to select card type. I select rom 10.
A free space error message will appear. Click yes.
Click on Data Editor tab.
Read keys, IRD or BK.

Last edited:
i cant open winexplorer..after clicking winex5.42-encrypted-freeware i get a unlock winexplorer box. it has a challenge key, but i need to put in the unlock key. how do i get past this stage??

i have managed to open winexplorer, but now stuck with settings.

1 - programmer(infinity usb unlimited) needs to be in VCP mode..i click on VCP tab..what should the settings be for COM PORT and OPTIMIZED VCP PROFILE?

2 - i cant find TITANIUMCARD_NAGRA_SETTINGS..after opening winexplorer i select configure, program and parameters..but cant see the nagra settings.

i almost forget, for this process do i have to place the titanium card in the proggy from the beginning??

shotter said:
i have managed to open winexplorer, but now stuck with settings.

1 - programmer(infinity usb unlimited) needs to be in VCP mode..i click on VCP tab..what should the settings be for COM PORT and OPTIMIZED VCP PROFILE?

2 - i cant find TITANIUMCARD_NAGRA_SETTINGS..after opening winexplorer i select configure, program and parameters..but cant see the nagra settings.

i almost forget, for this process do i have to place the titanium card in the proggy from the beginning??

Download this and put it in the WinExplorer directory and it should contain the settings for TITANIUMCARD_NAGRA_SETTINGS.

View attachment 10036

As for the Infinity USB I am not too sure because I use a Dynamite, but you have to put it into virtual com port with Phoenix.

winexp

hi i was reading your thread and have the same prob with winexp how do you put the config settings in the winexp directory?
thanks

bawheed said:
hi i was reading your thread and have the same prob with winexp how do you put the config settings in the winexp directory?
thanks

Yes M8 replace the Win.ini file then you should be A O K.....

rock said:
Download this and put it in the WinExplorer directory and it should contain the settings for TITANIUMCARD_NAGRA_SETTINGS.

Back