reading cards - nearly there please help

Delbhoy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi folks

I have nearly went the whole 9 yards progging a Tit 1 & 2 but im confused at one more bit

When i try tro load the Bin image for NTL for both 1 & 2 Tit cards how do i put the correct numbers into line 1 and 2 (keys) before saving the bin file? If i have ran the card into virgin state how can i read what the IRD and keys were before???

Thanks, DB

You first need to dump the image;

Dumping a TIT2 Image:

I use Dynamite programmer.
Run programmer in pheonix Mode 3.68 Mhz
open winexplorer Im using 5.42
make sure its set to TitaniumCard_Nagra_settings (Configure,Program Parameters)
Click File, open Script. load saveeep.xvb
Run Script (icon is finger touching paper)
Then should ask you for your to save image type name of file then .bn10 at the end
Run NagraEdit 4.1
Load this saved image. box will ask you to select card type. I select rom 10.
A free space error message will appear. Click yes.
Click on Data Editor tab.
Read keys, IRD or BK.

Then you can change or read information, when you have changed the keys you can load the image back to your card by loading load script in winexplorer and running it and it will ask for what image you choose the one you just saved with correct keys.

Are you using a serial cable and got your programmer in Phoenix mode.

Yes mate done all this since last night

I have tried the BK finder Program too can you please help for 5 mins by PM or MSN??

I have tried doing the Dummy guides and everything else under the sun for a Tit 1 & 2 Card ( i have both) and i cannot get the cards to work can anyone please help me i have searched the forum to death, i think it might be IRD and keys that i need to sort out but im not sure as i was sent a Bin File by someone that knows my area and i tried that too. Please anyone that can help me out? Hardly seen the mrs since Thursday when the progger arrived !! (a good thing you tell me ??!!)

Delbhoy said:
I have tried doing the Dummy guides and everything else under the sun for a Tit 1 & 2 Card ( i have both) and i cannot get the cards to work can anyone please help me i have searched the forum to death, i think it might be IRD and keys that i need to sort out but im not sure as i was sent a Bin File by someone that knows my area and i tried that too. Please anyone that can help me out? Hardly seen the mrs since Thursday when the progger arrived !! (a good thing you tell me ??!!)
Im having the same problem, i cant read from my tit2. wen i do all the above it says failed, cant reset card. any ideas?

Back