Reading atmega card

vasli1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

is it possible to read atmega card to get ird and bk . if so how can it be done?
I have infinity usb.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks m8, I have managed to run the script. I am still having trouble which is the IRD and bk . I know ird ends in 12 and bk

u need a programmer that runs in pheonix mode
way i do it is to click read externak eep
then save it mine saves it as a hex file i use hex to bin convert to bin and then load it into nagraedit
gives u all u want and more
:)

Thanks for your reply
I have infinity usb and i go into phoenix mode then how do i read the external eep?

vasli1 said:
Thanks for your reply
I have infinity usb and i go into phoenix mode then how do i read the external eep?

same as me
start software ( usbinfinity one)
press read card
it will say that the flash will be lost when card is read
dont worry
let it read
when read go to the external eep and click on the floppy disk icon and save put ur name
it will save as a your.hex
get the software swopbinhex
drop the saved hex file
on to it
this will make a file your.bin open this with nagraedit as a rom 10 file
and u can read all u want
ird bk
cam etc ect

Thanks, I managed to read the card and save the hex file. When use swap software I just get dos screen and when I drop the file nothing happens
I must be something wrong

vasli1 said:
Thanks, I managed to read the card and save the hex file. When use swap software I just get dos screen and when I drop the file nothing happens
I must be something wrong

use the one in above post
put hex and swaphex file in own folder
when u drop the hex into the program
pick up with left mouse key and drop in program it will kick out a bin file

pm me the file

i will get u the box & ird

Last edited:
HI thanks everybody I managed to convert hex file into bin and read the information using naga edit
now i can programme the opos card

atmega au came bak in for a fews days but its gn out again :( so now i just use the funcard au ;P

still working m8, their must be something wrong with your atmega card m8, try re-programming it again

Thanks Jasper for your help. I am used to programming opos cards and friend gave me atmega card which I have never done. Once I get the ird and bk from
the atmega I will programme opos. Once reading the atmega card what confused me was that ird was all numerical as opposed to alphanumeric

martinb said:
still working m8, their must be something wrong with your atmega card m8, try re-programming it again

in TW area?

Back