Read ROM11 B04

c9679

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hello,

I hope this can be posted here, please remove if not...

I have an old ROM11 B04 card, it was written a while ago and hasnt been used in a while, however I cant remember how to read or write these, all I wanted to know really is how would I read this please? I have tried using Nagraedit and also WinExplorer with SaveEEP file however it wont read, im sorry if this is a really dumb question, I just cant remember these at all but I just needed to read this card cant remember if you need to unloop etc.

Hope someone can help :)

I use the infinity usb unlimited programmer, put it into phoenix mode and read with nagraedit.

Thanks mate, I was doing the same, however I found the problem :)

I forgot the Serial cable wasnt plugged in at the back of the PC :)

I know, I couldnt remember anything, lol :) havent used the Serial cable in ages, first thought it would work through just USB, then plugged the Serial into the programmer too but completely forgot the other end wasnt plugged into anything :) lol

have a very thin tooth brush you can give your brain a clean with if you need to m80 pmsl

How do I get it in, through the nose or the ears??? :)

Its not my fault, its been soooooooooooo long, I tried every single program, romstudio, xncs, winexplorer, lol

I think im just loosing my mind, old age, lol

I fitted a sub box in my sisters car a couple of days ago, she kept moaning cos she said she could hear rattling, I told her it was because I couldnt find my screwdrivers and I had to tighten the screws by hand after constant complaining I went and took the speakers out of the box again, to find I had left 3 screwdrivers on the inside of the box :)

I think im just loosing my mind, old age, lol

I fitted a sub box in my sisters car a couple of days ago, she kept moaning cos she said she could hear rattling, I told her it was because I couldnt find my screwdrivers and I had to tighten the screws by hand after constant complaining I went and took the speakers out of the box again, to find I had left 3 screwdrivers on the inside of the box :)

:roflmao:
Thats the best 1 ive heard in ages :Clap:

The worst part is, I thought someone had nicked the screwdrivers as I was working on the car in the driveway... So I searched high and low everywhere for them, I even spent ages looking for them in the house, and acused everyone of nicking them... lol

Last edited:
Back