Reacting to members posts.

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
We often give each other "Likes" or something similar.
I have occasionally seen where a member has inadvertently given a dislike rather than a like. Yesterday I gave a like and soon after regretted it but there is no way to retract it or change it.

I know it's no "biggie" but is it possible to allow us to make this change within a time period similar to the edit option?

But the like is still there Dave. The circumstance where I regretted giving the like was to give it to someone who led me to believe they were going to take Premium membership but didn't.
I then had given the 1 like that is needed on top of the required 5 posts.

I know it's a small thing and it's petty and makes no difference to me but I like to think I "like" posts through merit. Sometimes sympathy too, which is why I liked your post mate 😂

But the like is still there Dave. The circumstance where I regretted giving the like was to give it to someone who led me to believe they were going to take Premium membership but didn't.

I know it's a small thing and it's petty and makes no difference to me but I like to think I "like" posts through merit. Sometimes sympathy too, which is why I liked your post mate 😂
You mean like this @chookey ?

Ive liked your post then unliked it.

Screenshot_20200714-175717_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20200714-175724_Samsung Internet.jpg

I see what you mean now mate, you can take it off them but it still remains a counted like, weird lol. 👍

Back