re

Ayns

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello,

I used nagraedit to write a rom 10 image to an unlocked R10 A16. It worked for 2 days then zippo. Stuck the card back in my progger to read the image/update etc but i think its locked. I used an image from the DL section (by thegame)

Any way I cannot get back into the card as its revision is now

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 30 20 52 65 76 41 31 45 3E
ROM Revision: 010
EEPROM Revision: RevA1E
ProviderID: 00
CamID: 00 00 00 00
Using BD3 Key:
Attempting to login to BD3
BD3 login failed
Reading ROM10 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

Is it unlooper time? Any ideas? Im of searching for info on blockers etc............back soon!

Ayns

Last edited:
this image is known to be flawed there are some scripts to open the offending card but it looks like your provider is 00 which is really bad for you matey.
run nagra again to see if you getthe same provider info.
if you do then it is very unlikey even that the specially made A1E scripts will touch it.....
please also post the download page link that gave you this image because it shouldn't be in there..

~TBC

I have had a look in the DL section & it looks like they are no longer there. When I think about it I DL'd the rom images some time ago. Can you point me in the direction of a good R10 A16 image for TW please m8?

I got the scripts but you are right provider 00 (im screwed with this card) luckily I bought 2

Thanks

Ayns

Ayns said:
~TBC

I have had a look in the DL section & it looks like they are no longer there. When I think about it I DL'd the rom images some time ago. Can you point me in the direction of a good R10 A16 image for TW please m8?

I got the scripts but you are right provider 00 (im screwed with this card) luckily I bought 2

Thanks

Ayns

use these they are ok follow he instructions with them http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38267

Hi i also have these images,from another site this is what is missing from the read me file on dw,

EDIT: ROM10 REMOVED FOR EXC&W and TW DUE TO IT LOCKING TO A CURRENTLY UNLOCKABLE REV. (A1E)
EDIT2: replaced with a rom 10 image that goes to a3e (unlockable!)

Thanks lads,

Just to confirm, I can write a revA39 to my Rom10 A16 card? Slap me if this is a dumb question!

Ayns

Last edited:
rev A93 - A16 ect are codespace entries in the image when you write the card it will become a revA39 which is fine.

Back again so quick,

Following the instructions as per readme & got to: -

(4) Now write it exactly the same again.Now this time it will pop up with a
enter password box.Enter the card using the DEFAULT BACKDOOR 3, {JUST CLICK ON "OK", YOU DONT HAVE TO TYPE IN A PASSWORD IN AT THIS POINT}
and with luck,nagra should now write the image to the card.

Followed to the T but the pasword box popped up again after choosing "standard backdoor login"

Nagra says "unable to login, bad password detected. I have not shut down Nagra, its still at the password box part

HELP!

Cheers

yes - what now? Im gonna have to use my mates card now

Ayns

Last edited:
Update,

Used the card I got for my mate (now the 3rd card I have tried so I hope I can get into the other 2 i have locked somehow) which is working fine. I went into the eng menu to check the card status which shows the rev as A39. Is this what i want or should it be 0000

Thanks

Thats ok mate ;), If you have bought some of these mosc cards from ebay then it would be safer to write a virgin image to the card first before using bennys AU files from the downloads section (ie one that is not an AU image or had the emm mod done ok).
Clive.

Cheers Clive,

Yup got the mosc card from fleabay. Where do I get a virgin image?

Am I too late to write a virgin image then Benny's now that i have written 1 of Bennys images to the card or am i OK cause i know the bd keys (88 x 16)?

Why is it best to write a virgin image before writing benny's image?

Will I be OK to go with the card as it stands?

So many questions.

Need to know so i can understand things better.

Thanks again

Ayns

Last edited:
You'll need a virgin image for your CC suplier first, I've never made this mistake and tried to recover the card but i think it will be possible to just write a virgin image over bennys one in NE3 then redo the AU image from bennys files ok.
Which Rst int eep do you use? (I know your doing a mosc card but this just tells me what image you'll need ok)
ex-c&W/TW/NTL
Clive.

Back