re setting up VU+Duo2

Paulmark

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi have been using my box for around three years without any problem. It began freezing, so I did a factory reset and reinstalled software. I was using a old black hole image, and reinstalled using the latest image found here. Installed TSpanel in temp directory, and updated to v8, added softcams found in TS panel and installed them. added cline as config file into etc directory. but nothing is opening! I have done this twice now I am sure it is something stupid I am missing, but I cant see it. I asked my provider to check the cline and he sent an updated one, but still nothing. any ideas would be welcome. Thanks in advance.

Cam started in the tspanel ? Or in the balckhole cam panel ?
Hi Thanks for your reply. I started the cam in the black hole, blue button. I have tried accessing the cam in the tspanel and it goes green (restart)

Last edited:
Login into the CCcam webinterface what does it tell you about the line ?
Thanks, How do I do that? Is that through my pc or in the receiver blackhole ok sorry found out how to do that Box ip address and default password. 1601. I accessed the cam and it is empty no server nothing

Last edited:
So your file in etc is corrupt make another one till it shows on the webinterface
Thanks for your help, it is much appreciated. Are you saying the config file is not working, and I need to get back to my provider?

The file itself could be corrupt because CCcam is not reading it.

Your image is Blackhole ? So the CCcam.cfg should go in the etc folder after transfer and a reboot it should work but CCcam is not reading it hence you dont have a server on the webinterface.

The file itself could be corrupt because CCcam is not reading it.

Your image is Blackhole ? So the CCcam.cfg should go in the etc folder after transfer and a reboot it should work but CCcam is not reading it hence you dont have a server on the webinterface.
Thanks Ferret you are a star. I will get back to my provider.

Yes the file is. So the line must be dead. Thanks l have gone back to my provider.

Yes the file is. So the line must be dead. Thanks l have gone back to my provider.

Not dead as it would still show up in the server section of the web info but show offline. if its not showing up file is possible corrput as i said make another and paste the line into it.

OK l will give it a go! This is a new one to me. I asked my provider to supply the line as config file to make sure it was un corrupt. I will load it again and get back to you. Thanks for this.

Hi l did find a fault in the line, so l deleated it and reinstalled the new file, still not working and still showing nothing at all in the cam. Am awaiting a responce from my provider.

have you tried mgcamd 1.38 ? im infront of my vu+duo2 now, if you want i can check the line for you ?

have you tried mgcamd 1.38 ? im infront of my vu+duo2 now, if you want i can check the line for you ?
Thanks, l am trying another test line. When l get that l will know where the problem is, with the line, or my box.

install this and add line in newcamd.list..

Attachments

• mgcamd-1.3.8_blackhole2_all.zip
    335.8 KB · Views: 2
Back