Re Replay PVR-C100

icm

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello to all,

flashed my m8 replay box with

stblink5.32.zip

Replay_Box_PVR_old_OSD_913.zip

after it finished it says successful. when i rebooted it i comes up with error on the screen. can anyone advise please.

thanks.

could someone kindly copy a working flash from there replay box pvr-c100 and upload it please. desperate for one as i have a bad flash on one and cannot get rid of it. thanks

The latest firmware only works if you have channel data on the box,if you don't have any chan data the box will just keep re,booting and won't successfully boot up,to get round this you need to install channel data that you have saved,if you haven't got any saved,downgrade to the 744 firmware,do a scan,save the channel data to your computer,reinstall the 913 firmware,then click on write factory data and transfer your saved channel data on to the box,once you have done this your box will then successfully boot up,if you have any problems flashing you can try downgrading to the 744 firmware then upgrading back to the 913 firmware or alternatively you can flash the firmware on the box by clicking on upgrade boot loader,this usually works,good luck,kind regards mark

Last edited:
The latest firmware only works if you have channel data on the box,if you don't have any chan data the box will just keep re,booting and won't successfully boot up,to get round this you need to install channel data that you have saved,if you haven't got any saved,downgrade to the 744 firmware,do a scan,save the channel data to your computer,reinstall the 913 firmware,then click on write factory data and transfer your saved channel data on to the box,once you have done this your box will then successfully boot up,if you have any problems flashing you can try downgrading to the 744 firmware then upgrading back to the 913 firmware or alternatively you can flash the firmware on the box by clicking on upgrade boot loader,this usually works,good luck,kind regards mark

tried it m8 still not luck.

hello i used stblink 5.20, first i flashed with 742a then i upgraded with new au software

Back