Re: [DOWNLOAD] Rat's Bouquets Updater Plugin v2

nuts4000

Inactive User
Reaction score
Great Plugin but is there a problem with the tuning of Syfy, Syfy+1 and Universal, Universal +1 get Fail Tune on those channels.

Great Plugin but is there a problem with the tuning of Syfy, Syfy+1 and Universal, Universal +1 get Fail Tune on those channels.

using your remote bring channel list up on screen then press RED twice on your remote,navigate to the channels your having problems with and select another from the list that works then add them to your bouquet by pressing menu on remote and selecting "add service to bouquet"and move to where you want channels.

Sorry AJT thanks for your help, how do I get the channel list up on the VU+ Solo2 (OpenVIX) do you mean press up ? I get a list by pressing up the red button then has a selection for "All" pressing it twice doesn`t change anything from pressing once so I must be in the wrong place.

Yes up or down on remote and red (all)then navigate through channels to the ones you have issues with as there will be two or three of same channel...see if any work for you..if not then it's a frequency problem.

OK, I have found the channels there is only 1x Syfy 1x Syfy+1 2x Universal & 1x Universal+1 all come with a red cross and Tune Failed. Does this mean the frequencies in Rats Bouquet for these channels are incorrect can I just re-tune these channels by typing in manual frequency data somehow.

Could be just search King of sat and find the frequencys you need and enter manually.
They are dead on mine as well so I would imagine there are either frequency changes or they are now dead.

Last edited:
I'll sort it out tomorrow :)

Posted using Tapatalk

Thanks for that AJT, King of Sat has marked red update to those channels from today so the frequencies must have changed today.

those are just a very short list of what still actually work on mine

Back