Rbm

Very possibly. I will move the code to somewhere else at weekend and see if that helps.

John, if you get a chance could you disable the other two bouquets and scan and check that it does only rise by 1 this time instead of 3.

Saves me having to fix something that may not be the problem although I believe it is lol

Good call I'll check later and report back

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Was on 38 went up to 40 with ROI, Wales and scotland removed

when I go back into bouquets anfter changing channel then looking in bouquets
3 said bouquets are still there lol

Right just done another and it went up by 1

I never refreshed the page and waited a minute after it finished before checking

Refreshing a page wouldent make it jump numbers though would it

If the page is satworld one then yes. If it's on digitalworldz then it shouldn't. Post the address you r checking with

Yes that will count it. Visit the upload page we use for uploading picons etc and it tells you there now.

OK
Ill check again in a bit

went from 46 to 49 all bouquets enabled

ROI, wales, scotland set to no scan 49 to 50

Thanks for checking. It will be because it scans all 3 in. I will look to see if I can get it to register a download only for the main sky one only

I haven't forgotten about this John. Just trying to workout how to ensure current provider is the sky uk one and not the other two.

It's all good Kev :)
I was holding out with updating Bouquets but thought I would still update tbh as I will for a while yet until people move over to new plugin
In your own time mate :)

@Mick, the DW upload page where John and I upload picons to, etc isn't fully working (but it was before you added the download tracker info....)

Although you can select "CAMS plugin Folder" or "RBM Plugin Folder" from the dropdown box, it doesn't actually switch to those folders and instead defaults back to main folder!

Hope that makes sense? When you get a chance could you look into it for us?

@Mick, have you had a chance to look at above yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys been a little under the weather man flu.

I will sort it out tomorrow as I'm back to work then (office work)

Hope you're feeling better @Mick

Yes chrome @Mick.

Page loads fine just when I select RBM folder it doesn't display contents of RBM.

Was fine before recent addition of rbm counter.

Back