Rbm

Just thought id check how many downloads via the plugin not checked in over a month

There has been 193,576 Downloads of Rats Bouquets 07/09/16
There has been 204,350 Downloads of Rats Bouquets 31/10/16

This doesn't download your bouquets so doesn't keep track. How do u want to manage that?

I won't be able too I don't think kev
I just wondered if it was still being used tbh and all this work is worth it lol
Considering testing hadn't raised much intrest

I remember the days this kind of thread would be 8/10 pages long in a few hours lol they were the days

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

If u would still like too I could look at putting something in it similar to what current bouquets has now?

If possible ? I just presumed it wouldn't be

I will look at it. Do u want a separate tracker to distinguish between existing bouquet downloading and new one? If u do want separate methods then will ask Mick

Whatever is easiest tbh kev

@Mick, how much work would it be for you to track how many times a file has been downloaded from your server?

John and I are wondering about tracking how many times his new RBM has done a channel scan. I will sort it so it downloads a php file from your satworldz server (similar to John's existing bouquet downloader).

John's old existing one is:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
So I was thinking of something like (or whatever is easiest with you):
Code:

I think you had a quick look for the DW panel but had to give up tracking that separately because the PLi image didn't support SSL as standard so it will have to be on the satelliteworldz.co.uk domain as that isn't SSL.

Don't worry if not as just wondering.

Thanks

Kev

@Mick, how much work would it be for you to track how many times a file has been downloaded from your server?

John and I are wondering about tracking how many times his new RBM has done a channel scan. I will sort it so it downloads a php file from your satworldz server (similar to John's existing bouquet downloader).

John's old existing one is:
Code:
So I was thinking of something like (or whatever is easiest with you):
Code:

I think you had a quick look for the DW panel but had to give up tracking that separately because the PLi image didn't support SSL as standard so it will have to be on the satelliteworldz.co.uk domain as that isn't SSL.

Don't worry if not as just wondering.

Thanks

Kev

I am pretty sure I can do this as I wrote something previously - it needed to be done as mentioned on satelliteworldz then just copied over...

Let me look into this.

Mick

See how much I love you guys :)

Code:
This is your page for the plugin @ketmp (you need to put that in so it calls it to count the hits).

And I am going to go one better guys...

I am going to pull the data onto your main page that you fellas look after so you don't have to keep pulling up that page everytime - just your normal page where you upload and download files :)

Give me half an hour it shall be done.

Mick

Im feeling the love @Mick lol

Thanks mate appreciate it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Thanks @Mick I appreciate that.
@Rat I will re-code that one file and send it to you. Then test it by doing scans and see the number go up.

If ok then I will re compile the plugin and we could go live if u want with v1

No problem,

Its actually quite interesting to see that it moves during the day, I have been refreshing a few time and notice there are quite a few an hour that use it.

These plugins must be installed on thousands of boxes around the UK maybe further...

Mick

@Mick the downloads from the plugin alone has had 204,721 downloads alone :) thats without the file I upload and files uploaded to other forums :)
There has been 204,721 Downloads of Rats Bouquets

Plus the new plugin RMB isnt released as yet :)

That is amazing @Rat, to think that you have created this monster lol; and you continue to innovate and push new ideas :)

So how does this new RBM work differently, I mean, I can imaging that ketmp is making something spectacular. My plugin was a simple few lines of code in BASH :)

Mick

Last edited:
@Mick could you add the downloads to top of that page for anggels and bobbys picons too ? If not too much trouble :)

@Rat, do we have a downloads log for these ?

Or do you want one :)

I can make whatever you like pal.

NOTE lol: I have a mac at home now lololololol... and I am about to pick up my son from school, so it might be tomorrow AND lol I am in chelsea in the morning so not sure what time tomorrow but I will try to get it working on my MAC

The iMac is ok though, takes some getting used too.

Mick

Last edited:
The new plugin will take a lot of pressure from me tbh @Mick

you can set it up to automatically scan daily (about 3 mins to scan)
if there are frequency changes this will automatically change the freq so no changes needed by myself :)
I only need to step in when a new channel is added to sky
Then the user just needs to go into the plugin and press update the config file and this will then update bouquets with newly added channels :)
Plus you can also via the plugin menu choose you own region of the UK and this will bring in your own region for local news ect

:) A big move forward imo
@ketmp has worked very hard on this and has taken up a lot of his time which Im very grateful as I am to you too Mick for the work you have put in

I enjoy coding to be honest mate, it takes my mind of chasing people and money lol.

So how do you want me to integrate bobbies and angles thingies lol.

to track them we need to slip in a call to a page mate; this needs to be entered into the plugin possibly?

let me know @Rat , @ketmp - what is needed

Cheers

Last edited:
Back