Rbm

I see adult at top now. What image and version/date are you using John?

PLi 4.0 ......

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 2
Ok, I'll get latest PLi4 now from their site and try on that and report back.....

Can you see what I mean from those files though kev
Even radio ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Yes John. You're not going insane. I can see it :)

This doesn't happen on Vix so need to see if it's a PLi issue or because of all the testing and other various things you've done for me.

@Rat, I believe I know why now.

Go into PLi menu and select "Customize" then select "No" to Load Unlinked Bouquets.

Then try RBM again.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fixed the adult :) completely gone :)
There is only fav radio which has nothing in it

It's ok on Pli here.

Maybe choose option to remove all bouquets from menu and do a fresh rescan.

If you still have problems then it's likely the "settings" file in /etc/enigma2 which keeps track of last tv/radio bouquets selected needs clearing (can happen odd time esp with all the testing).

If that's case, put box to sleep with init 4 and FTP to "settings" file and edit it and remove all the lines that begin "config.tv" and "config.radio" and wake box back up with init 3.

Attachments

• ratsradio2.jpg
    ratsradio2.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 2
  • ratsradio1.jpg
    ratsradio1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 2
OK Kev
I have deleted everything from enigma2 bar settings and timer
Just waiting for wife to finish watching some film on Prime and I'll re scan

You may need to edit settings file to remove lines beginning with "config.tv" and "config.radio" as I mentioned earlier. If you do have to do this then delete all bouquets again and rescan just to make sure.

I edited settings file :)
All working as should now Kev @ketmp

Thank god for that lol @Rat :)

I think you're good to release this update to VIPs/Mods, if you wish.

Don't forget to mention about disabling adding of unlinked bouquets as this feature maybe present and enabled in other images not just PLi. It must be disabled by default on Vix hence why I never had these issues.

Okay mate
I'll be honest I'm disappointed on the take up on this with VIP testing

@Rat, added more tags to that post (mods/admin).

There have been some changes to ABM in preparation of new ATV which is currently in beta. Over next few weeks, I will introduce these changes to RBM so it's ready for the new ATV.

Can users update plugin via menu ? or is it a new plugin for updtes

was thinking or going for release soon tbh

When they go into about screen, it will tell them if they're using latest version or if new one is available. They then will have to visit this site for it, should they wish to update. This providers users with a choice rather than a forced-update.

It's up to you if you want to release it now but it will need to be changed so hopefully its compatible with next ATV.

John you sure you don't want to add sky sports roi at end of sports bouquets if some users r removing the roi, wales and scotland bouquets?

Can do kev if you don't mind
There us aldo a new hd channel
Aljeza think it's news

Also was thinking of asking in open forum for testers on other boxes images
What do ypu thinkn

I will try and do a how-to guide on manipulating the order of the channels and you can give it a go if u want. In case I'm away or something and you need to change something

Back