Rats channel list updater

Status
Not open for further replies.
no probs mate we all make the most silliest of mistakes ;)

me more than anyone lol

Could anyone give me any ideas why i do dont get channel 4HD?
Getting these HD channels fine - ITV1-2-3 HD, BBC one HD, Channel 5HD, E4 HD

the error i get on screen is:
Service not found
SID not in PAT

Thanks

is this with Rat's Bouquets ?
sounds like you have a out dated list on mate and you need to update it
:)

how can i manually add this epg to my tm 800 hd box

i am using a diffrenet image its iq dw mod 2011/11/28 and am happy with it apart from the epg on there .

thanks dan

Hi Rat
I am also having some problems with some HD Channels and say FX+1, i know its not your work but probably what you said about the update.

I ve tried to update both rats channels and manually doing rytec source file, i have had it working before but cant figure this out, i,am using the IQ DWmod image,
When i use the enable rats updater the screen comes on but stays blank with no info if it has downloaded updated nothing but i have seen this working, could this be my problem.

I have just done the Transformer agin and just ftp'd the rytec sources nothing else and updated EPG i have HD Channels and others that didnt work, seems if i update rats channels via DW plugin and do updates i get SID not in pat error also.
What are we doing wrong? Thanks man

im running the IQ image with came pre installed, how can i get epg working on this image?

this is a channel list nothing to do with EPG
you want OpenTV or Rytec

The receiver has made the choice for him. OpenTV is not an option for the TM800. Only option is Rytek

can you please make another thread or search the TM800 section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back