Attachments

• bouquets.JPG
    bouquets.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 32
keep getting this error

** Sending file "/var/tuxbox/config/enigma/services" **
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer aborted
Error sending file "services" to the Dreambox.
Disconnecting.
Disconnected.

is this using the TM800 ash ? as I see the errors say dreambox

this file will only work with TM800HD mate

you can manually transfer my bouquets using DreamBoxEdit though :)

In Dreambox edit go to options and select enigma 2 settings save then have a go.

Ash I see in a previous post you are using a dreambox 500. so ignore what I said instead in dreambox edit go to options select satelite reciever then save. Then go to tools select toggle and it will change setting between 2 and 4 for your dreambox settings should be set to 2

anyoneelse having trouble getting itvhd 2 3 4 etc using rats list - im just getting black screen, is it just me ??

Hi sguig, mine are all fine and I always use rats.

Rat is there a channel for sky news interactive? Wouldnt mind switching to jackson trail whens it on.

Ill check bally but I dont remember seeing anything

Is anyone having a black screen with Channel5HD ?
Went and did an update via plugin, but still nothing - no biggie - just thought I'd mention

I just checked mine mate and Channel 5 HD is there
go to last folder and see what date is showing :)

It was saying 14/12/2011, but I see there is also another update today, just updated, still getting black screen.

There is something not right with my box though - whenever I run the updater, the osd says it is putting the zip in /tmp/rats.zip, but everytime I login with ssh the zip is in the root and not /tmp.

No biggie, I can just use the SD channel if I need anyway.

5HD is fine here as well, on both the last list (14/12) and todays update

how long have you used the updater for m8, as one version had a bug in it that did download the zip file to root by accident, but this version was only available for a day. if you delete that file from the root of your receiver, then update, there shouldnt be any trace of the zip file after updating, as the plugin cleans up after itself

or you could remove the plugin and reinstall it if it was already installed for you

To be honest, I can't remember where this plugin would have come from - i went through about 3 reflashes in a weekend. I'll certainly give that a go - cheers

Something up with my box - removed all traces of rat's updater - /usr/script and /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins...

Re-installed with : ipkg install http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/downloads-technomate-satellite-downloads-38.html
Still downloads to /rats.zip

Looked at the code in /usr/script and I have no idea why it is even possible for it to create /rats.zip - everything refers to /tmp/rats.zip

Not going through another image reflashing this weekend so I'll live with it for now

Last edited by a moderator:
did you also remove the rats.zip from the receivers root m8? is it a backup youre flashing, as it could somehow be a part of the backup. ive just double checked all the scripts in the updater plugin, and can see no reason you should (or could) have downloaded the file to root

deffo a strange one

Yeah, if I leave it there, I get rats.zip.1 or .2 .3 etc, so I remove it.
I've checked the very scripts it is running (as I removed everything from everywhere) reinstalled and cannot fathom why it is happening either.
(I've tried the ppanel and the plugin - there simply must be some kind of broken symlink somewhere)

I am using the TM800 iQ-DW mod 2011-11-28 image, which I found on here somewhere.
Next time I get the chance I might go back to the IQ image and start fresh.

Just one more problem with not having a proper factory reset :(

Black channel was my fault - complete dumbass had the card out - and ch5HD is not FTA. Sorry guys, feel like an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back