Rat's Bouquets E2 SD FTA HD

I don't think it would work. Well it never last time around because of net id
Someone else can have a go if it can be done lol

Sent from Tapatalk

@Abu Baniaz, do service references change that often on VM?

Last edited by a moderator:
i suppose there could be a section for members to post there bouquets for their area's (net id)

i seem to recall thats how it was done in the days of the dbox2

Net IDs can be obtained from ABM's cable config file but it would still be difficult to do/maintain.

IMHO, it would be better with likes of RBM for Cable as I don't believe service ref's change that often nor do I think channels keep appearing/disappearing quickly like they do on Sky so I'm guessing it may actually be less work to do than with $ly version.

This would take care of all the many net IDs but it's maintaining the favourites.xml file which Rat doesn't have as much time as he used to do.

Service references do not change very often on DVB-C. However, getting all the references is going to be next to impossible.

Favourites.xml is the way to go. Huevos made the dsayers_custom_mix updater plugin for those who want it. Very easy to adapt to grabbing a favourites.xml. Not sure if I have the excel file used to make Rat's bouquets. Should be simple enough to adapt.

Unlucky ;) the forum is set up to cope with members like you mate :)

Does anyone have the freq for zee punjabi as cant find it on kingsat Thanks

Thats it guys , I wont be updating Rats Bouquets (sky) any longer

Started the bouquets August 2010 and never did I think it would take off like it did, Thank you to all that helped over the last 7 years and I hope its helped you out and saved you some time :)

Ive made a Rats Freesat Bouquet with my channel order which I'll mpost up in a bit in case you want want to use your sat receiver for something ;)

Enjoy! :)

@Rat

thanks for all your hard work over the years your bouquets have been a number one install on my boxes back in the 800se days as soon as a channel changed the new bouquet was uploaded that same day, you did an excellent job m8 and the upkeep on the picon, which I will add can be hard work at times :)

thanks again your a star

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill 2nd what Napster has said.
Ive always used it from the 1st day of having my VU Zero...
The bouquets and channels were in perfect order for me.

Thanks for your time and effort over the years mate.

I'll third the above and more.

I've been using your bouquet for so long that I don't even remember, it's been on dm 800hd, dm800se, Vu Duo, Vu Solo2 and my current Xtrend ET10000.

Once again thanks for the bouquet and memories :D

Hello all. I need a channel list from Rats for my friend. My English spelling is bad and I have trouble writing posts. Can anyone share the link? I need 5 posts but I do not want to mess with the forum. Please help

@Rats

Ive used your list for around the last 5 years thanks so much for all the effort you put in updating them

Reactions: Rat
Thank you mate :)
I enjoyed doing them, glad you liked and used them :)

@Rats

Ive used your list for around the last 5 years thanks so much for all the effort you put in updating them

Back