Rat's Bouquets E2 SD FTA HD

Few Updates today

Server updated for older plugin

Attachments

• Rat's Bouquets 13.5.17.rar
    49.8 KB · Views: 89
Noticed that the channel updater (Rat's) is producing an error when attempting to update the channel lists, error is: An error occured downloading or making regional changes.

Any idea? Thanks

Is it possible to make the bouquets minus the dead channels?
Thanks

Just installed by ftp to /tmp and then used file browser to select and install the ipk file - restarted box but cannot find RBM menu anywhere ?

VU Solo2 Clone on VIX3.808

Any ideas please ?

Just installed by ftp to /tmp and then used file browser to select and install the ipk file - restarted box but cannot find RBM menu anywhere ?

VU Solo2 Clone on VIX3.808

Any ideas please ?

which have you installed..RBM or Rats plugin updater?

i am a newbie - any chance i could download rats channel list ,, thanks

no i have a very old rats bouquet list but its time to update ,,,any chance you could tell me which version to use/download?? thanks mate

what error are you getting mate?
have you tried Rats Bouquet Maker (RBM)?

[DOWNLOAD] Rat's Bouquet Maker [RBM]

Thats the one I have downloaded and installed, from the plugins menu I select digital worlds panel, then rats B maker - When I run it I select Granada SD - get an error occured during downloading or making regional changes.

I am then presented wioth my original ABM bouquet BUT - when I read the box with esettings+ I get a different Bouquet ordered in to Entertainment / HD and so on which is not the same catergories as the ABM bouquet.

From my limited knowledge it means that the RBM worked but was not written to the box correctly but it is present in memory for the esettings program to read it.

Thats the one I have downloaded and installed, from the plugins menu I select digital worlds panel, then rats B maker - When I run it I select Granada SD - get an error occured during downloading or making regional changes.

I am then presented wioth my original ABM bouquet BUT - when I read the box with esettings+ I get a different Bouquet ordered in to Entertainment / HD and so on which is not the same catergories as the ABM bouquet.

From my limited knowledge it means that the RBM worked but was not written to the box correctly but it is present in memory for the esettings program to read it.

sorry i thought you said you ran Rats updater plugin from the plugin menu.
these are 2 different things....RBM is found in the service search menu and Rats bouquet updater is found in the plugin menu.

did you uninstall ABM before installing RBM?

sorry i thought you said you ran Rats updater plugin from the plugin menu.
these are 2 different things....RBM is found in the service search menu and Rats bouquet updater is found in the plugin menu.

did you uninstall ABM before installing RBM?

Hi, I couldnt find RBM in the service search but ABM is still present.

Hi, I couldnt find RBM in the service search but ABM is still present.

i think we might getting a bit confused.
i would uninstall everything youve already installed and start from scratch.
also uninstall ABM.
to uninstall plugins press menu / plugins / red to uninstall.
Rats bouquets will be in extensions and ABM will be in system plugins (i think) if not then it will be in extensions

then download RBM from here: https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/4419/
install and you will see it in the service search menu.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it worth it tbh ? Ive not updated RBM in a while and most channels have now gone

Is it worth it tbh ? Ive not updated RBM in a while and most channels have now gone

When can we expect a cable version :) lol

Back