Rat's Bouquets @DigitalWorldz Plugin [old plugin]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked my Channel 4HD from 25th Bouquet and its fine mate :err:

you dont need to install a previous one for a newer one to work :)

try downloading again mate see if that helps
also try rebooting the box

Hi guys,

I want to try this on my vuduo running the latest vix image. Before I install it I wanted to know if i could keep my Catseye settings alongside rats bouquets so that when updating via the plugin only rats stuff gets updated for 28.2 and all of my other settings for the other sats stay the same. is this possible?

You put a static list on you will
Lose other sats.
Flip flop has a rota one u could try

Ok JTH so are you basically saying that if I have a motorised setup there is no point in using rats updater as it only works with his list which is for 28.2 only OR are you saying that there is a way to get rats bouquet working with flip-flop's so you can run them together? I'm confused

If there was a way to get rats list updated whilst keeping my motorised list static without using dbedit that woudl be awesome!

Hi Guys,

I use Rat's Updater on my non-motorised TM800, but would love to use the channels on my VU+ Motorised too and being a Mac user I am limited with applications to allow for mixing Motorised Settings with Rat's 28east ones.

I use "iDreamX" which is similar to Dreambox Edit, but with limitations such as not being able to merge two setting together.

Does anyone know of some settings which are as good as Rat's, but for motorised systems?

Thanks

Could you not get somebody to merge them for you and then you could upload them to your box?

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

could not get this too work using blackhole image, it installs the plugin but will not download the channels, i got it too work with open pli but i feel this image is causing my box to hang up at times

its saying /usr/script/rat_plugin.sh: 15: cannot create /dev/null:permission denied and same with 18: and 19:

If you had a copy of both then somebody with a windows pc could merge them using dreambox edit and then you could upload the merged files

Or am I missing what your trying to do?

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Notice you had an update yesterday on the site.

Tried to download and getting a bad address failure trying on the wget connect to the server, additionally it's looking for /tmp/rats.zip.zip for some reason? tried to remove and re-install the plugin and get the same.

EDIT: Downloaded it manually, dropped it into the temp folder and it's updated???

Last edited:
ftp it to the tmp directory then use the ipk installer blue button then vix you will see ipk installer

having a problem with viewing UK Gold+1, i have the latest update installed but i don't seem to be able to view this station.
regards

Ill check that out mate

Ive just checked mate and its there for me :err:

weird, i just checked and i cant get it either even after deleting the gold+ boquet and rescanning 28.2 for new services it finds gold+ but i still cant receive it. freq:11817
27500 2/3

I have it here guys :err:
H
7/8

Attachments

• UK Gold +1.jpg
    UK Gold +1.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 11
Thanks for the reply mate, how do i delete all your bouquets ,(can i just delete everything in the etc/enigma2 folder) i will delete them rescan 28.2 and see if i can get it then, maybe its an error when i uploaded the boquets

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back