Rat's Bouquets - Bugs - Q&A - Feedback

Ive just checked those channels and they are working here mate
just so you know :)

Cheers Rat! Will try the update to the latest plugin once I pop round to his and see if that solves the issue.
Thanks for the quick reply guys!

Hi Ratz,

Any chance of having Sky Movies audio frequencies with ac3/5.1 digital sound?
I.e. SD picture with HD sound. They did used to be configured like this but not sure when it changed.

Thanks.

Watching Planet Earth 2 right now on BBC1 HD and getting Dolby Digital 2.1 when expecting 5.1.
Channel 5 HD seems to be OK as getting Dolby Digital 5.1 signal there.

Watching Planet Earth 2 right now on BBC1 HD and getting Dolby Digital 2.1 when expecting 5.1.
Channel 5 HD seems to be OK as getting Dolby Digital 5.1 signal there.

Bit of googling and it seems BBC are transmitting Planet Earth in 2.1, how strange.

Hi,

For Sky Movie channels I can't seem to get a Dolby Digital audio signal from my vu solo1 box. For the BBC, ITV and Channel 5 hd channels the dolby digital graphic on the info screen lights up just fine.

Anyone here having the same issue?
I might toy around with the channel settings tomorrow but I'm pretty sure the channel lists audio frequencies are already set correctly as per kingofsat.

Hi,

For Sky Movie channels I can't seem to get a Dolby Digital audio signal from my vu solo1 box. For the BBC, ITV and Channel 5 hd channels the dolby digital graphic on the info screen lights up just fine.

Anyone here having the same issue?
I might toy around with the channel settings tomorrow but I'm pretty sure the channel lists audio frequencies are already set correctly as per kingofsat.

I've had a mess around and it looks like Sky are no longer sending a Dolby Digital (2.1 or 5.1) bitstream signal to SD users whereas they did used to not so long ago. Instead you just get stereo sound.

I've tried the different audio id's for say Sky Movies Premier (SD) and there is no difference between id#s 665 and 645. 665 is supposed to be dolby digital but it's not, it's just the same as 645.

Is the plugin still being updated or is there something new I need? Haven't ran the plugin in a while and it's showing last updated 6/11/16. Cheers

Back