Rat's Bouquet SD E1 Receivers :In Test: Beta Version

Morning forum,

I've recently updated Rat's bouquet and have attached it as a zip file.
This is an E1 bouquet for SD receivers. I intend to use it on my DM600PVR, currently running the Jade Pli image.
I look forward to receiving your feedback. The link is below:

Attachments

• Rat's Bouquets E1 SD FTA 1.8.2016.rar
    45.9 KB · Views: 28
Delighted with this, thanks kirit lingham[FONT=&quot] . Still a few old stagers out there [/FONT]with dm500's.
cheers,

appreciated,
Steve

prob1.jpgprob2.jpg
Hi Guys,

Just a small problem for me as Im adding the above file to dreambox edit. I get an error at 56% and I cant proceed any further. I have set the settings set for satellite receiver and a connection made with the dm500. Maybe you cant help, I will keep trying.:Cheers:

View attachment 96789View attachment 96790
Hi Guys,

Just a small problem for me as Im adding the above file to dreambox edit. I get an error at 56% and I cant proceed any further. I have set the settings set for satellite receiver and a connection made with the dm500. Maybe you cant help, I will keep trying.:Cheers:

I am also getting the same message, i also have a DM500 box.

Try this one guys
Ive converted todays E2 Bouquets
removed HD may be a few HD stragglers in places ? But main channels should all be SD

Please let me know as I dont have a SD receiver to test
@tre97912 @tanviry

REMOVED FILE

Last edited by a moderator:
will give it a spin when i can

I'll try it tomorrow after work and provide feedback.

Try this one guys
Ive converted todays E2 Bouquets
removed HD may be a few HD stragglers in places ? But main channels should all be SD

Please let me know as I dont have a SD receiver to test
@tre97912 @tanviry

@Rat This seems to be working fine, but i have noticed that the sport bouquets is missing???

@Rat This seems to be working fine, but i have noticed that the sport bouquets is missing???

When I deleted the HD folder I must of highlighted 2
Fixed :)

Attachments

• Rat's Bouquets E1 SD 12.8.2016.rar
    68.7 KB · Views: 52
Great :) glad its working :)

ITGATE TGS 210(clone),get : (removed service) name in all bouquets and all are empty ,using DCC v2,96 with backup/restore tool.

tgs210 with ZEOS_V2.a image i can see all the list ,still if i press bouquets i get remove service .
now i have to figure why all those channels dont work.

Back