Rat's Bouquet SD E1 Receivers :In Test: Beta Version

Tried it on my 500s running Pli using the var/tuxbox/config/enigma route on DCC. Working great. Rep added for the time and effort into getting this working Rat! Top job!

Last edited:
HI Rat, Does this channel list include DM Digital Freeview channel? The channel went black screened two days ago on both of my boxes... thanks

Firstly, I'd like to thank SgtFlipFlop for all his hard work, and if you're still around, a personal thank you, but again, on a personal level, I feel it's time to unstick SgtFlipFlop's bouquet list, and have Rat's E1 list a sticky!

Working an absolute treat! Hope anyone else uploading Rat's E1 bouquet feels the same and appreciates the work Rat has put into making this.

Regards,

snapman

Newbie here
just got my dm500s clone up and running and fancied trying this bouquet but not 100% sure how to do this.
Download the file with winRar onto computer and the FTP it to my dm500 into the var/tux box/enigma folder. I have done this but not sure what to do after this - I have looked on the dreambox but cannot see it in the folder

thanks in advance

Iv always used SGTFlipFlop Bouquet. As this is no longer updated iv tried using your Bouquet. I keep on getting an error "Sending Reload Command Failed" SGTFFlipFlop works perfectly with no error message. Not sure why i get this.

Iv tried "enigma1 channel list 28-4-13" from his thread which someone uploaded. That worked as well.

I have a DM500. Think my image is Gemeni Project as that's what it starts with when I restart my box

I have re-started box. SGTFlipFlop works but Rat bouquest doesnt

Have you double checked DBedit is connecting correctly. (ftp and telnet paswords, port numbers etc)

You need to change the version to "2" from "4" in the tools menu.

thanks for the info I had tried it a fue times but it didn't work but it does now after reading your post never had any problems befor I even updated dbi will have to remember now when I use rats E2 for the box down stairs

Hi guys I have a ferguson ariva 202hd box.how would I use rats list with this box?

Do i just use winzip or winrar to open up the file??

Do i just use winzip or winrar to open up the file??
Extract by whatever program you like; winrar,winzip,7zip.

Use Dreamset to transfer settings to your receiver. This is the best way and you can edit if you want to.

Looks like your are adamant on manually transferring the files. All the extracted files (not the folder) go in /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/

OK thanks I will try again tonight/tomorrow

cheers again

Back