Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
hi m8 as said i droped a short mix in the downloads

DWMIX 1 (14MB) (Short garage mix)
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/1214/

DWMIX 2 (24.14MB) (better mix, not great lol)
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=829284&postcount=31

DWMIX 3 (29MB) (just fun mix)
http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=830158&postcount=45

i know you like your old stuff pal but that box is upstairs in the spare room and we all know how messy the spare rooms are

anyway went alright but connor was pulling my arm asking about psp games so it got a little bit tricky to concentrate but the mrs and kids are off out on saturday because i am cleaning my loft will get an hour and put some classics on (well in my opinion classics lol)

not my best by a long shot... held the first one for ages so needed to bring in the second quite quick but had more time than i thought

3rd was ok but 4th i had to catch it as it was going out a little so for a second it was a bit ruff

anyway give me some feedback its been ages since i done any mixing for recording so was a little neryous aswell lol, look out for the shout to DW in the last mix near the end (3 quarters on the windows media player)

PS the thing i bought was great pluged in press record and was away lol... ps how does the sound level sound is it to loud ?

Last edited:
Mickie that pretty damn good m8 for someone that aint done it for a while :) as u said m8 I like the older stuff,last track was more like it.
sound seems fine to me m8
clear that spare room and dig out that old skool stuff m8 ;)
big up the digitalworldz massiv hehehehe

the first record that i played i once saw sell for 60 quid on ebay its an old hardcore dub thats very hard to get hold of.

the only reason i played track 4 was because it was the oldest thing i could find in my box downstairs, had morrels groove which i was going to mix on the end but the kids was going a little crazy

thanks anyway rat i think i will be doing a few mixes and putting them on the site

for the other 10 people that downloaded i dont think you will like the music i play lol, been playing it for 10 years on and off but i do like pop, rock, rnb, just jack at the mo (stars in there eyes) is my fav.

so im into everything lol

Last edited:
ok i'm abit baffed, what type if mixes or music you on about?:eater:

are we talking about mixes of elvis presley songs!

ok i'm abit baffed, what type if mixes or music you on about?:eater:

are we talking about mixes of elvis presley songs!

????

you been smoking lol

there is a link in the first post to a mix i made tonight on my decks (house/garage)

have fun lol

I think its alright. Im only 19 so not the biggest fan. Think I would prefer it with no lyrics as it has a nice beat, something to calm you down after a night out lol.

PS The shout out is on the 13:02 min mark for anyone interested.

I rate it 6/10 ,With no words id say about 8/10

the songs are not important lol (well they are) i was more interested in the mixing what people thought of holding the beat and keeping the track balanced.... i take 6 out of 10 as a big compliment because i have not done it for a while i mix like once a week if that sometimes :)

so thanks and 6 out of 10 for music you dont normally dont listen to is not bad either ;)

Mickie or anyone, I used to love Todd Terry Project stuff /Royal House ect now that would be a good mix :)

lol the link missed me some how. Not bad taste in music, thats the king of music i'm into some funky house and garage. Thought you guys were well behind in terms of music lol.

i have a few good mixes too which i should post up . Mickey & rat you both have decks?

ive got alot of todd terry (my fav sound of one), grant nelson, ramsey and fen, MK you know the bette midler classic, todd edwards, anthill mob - burning (another 50-80 quid record).... loads, find the path

will do you a really nice selection rat on saturday

Mickey & rat you both have decks?

cant you tell by the intro (crackling), yeah i have the same decks i have had for 10 years almost technics 1210's MKII, all my pals started with soundlabs but i wanted 1210s from the off lol (got me in debt lmao)

if u have weekend (todd terry) put that in lol :)

@ tlogic I dint m8 but Mickie does but I know Im going up in my loft on saturday to check what vinyl Ive got :Hit: how much can u pick cheap decks up for ? cheap starter one thats all

rat dont mate there is no decks like technics it would be a waste of money and leave you thinking what you could do with technics

buy one technic now and another later, maybe could get some cheap second hand ones ?

if u have weekend (todd terry) put that in lol :)

@ tlogic I dint m8 but Mickie does but I know Im going up in my loft on saturday to check what vinyl Ive got :Hit: how much can u pick cheap decks up for ? cheap starter one thats all

rat i think you are taking about house music pal and not garage ?

that tune i am sure is a lady singing and it says spend the weekend (tonight its party time ?)

i have about 40 olf house records, break for love, sound of eden (every time i see the girl), bombscare (Absolute classic), take me away (come with me to the dance floor), TEARS vs i dunno lol (corker, im a real good actor this is a heavy role.....), bueatiful people, shine on,

i could do some of that for you pal with a little real early garage (slow it down a little ?)

The motor on the 1210's is one of the best, they still it on the later models!

the only diference is the electronics and pitch control:)

yes Mickie all the above :Hit:

dont think so chris can you upload a sample i will look i have alot of records

thats the problem I have, I have TTF but cannot find suburban delay or the bass heads....early 90's hard dance

i dont remember any of these names would need to hear it... like i said i dont have alot of house around 40 records only

got diamond rings (oiginal aswell ;))

Back