Rapidshare Account

hnj

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I use to see alot of the premium accounts for free? does anyone know if there are any available and if someone has an account that i may use?

THANKS!

you can also use ur phone credit to buy the 3 day account, if you don't wanna use ur bank cards

I use to see alot of the premium accounts for free? does anyone know if there are any available and if someone has an account that i may use?

THANKS!

Ive seen this question asked before, but would anyone be daft enough to lend thier RS acount to a stranger? Change the p/w and say goodbye to your account.
I appreciate that hnj might be trustworthy and friendly with a few on here but its a bit of a gamble to take.

it is possible to get a free rapidshare account , get a 3 day account upload a few movies and post on alot of rapidshare forums with 60,000 + members (alot of members and guests) and u get thousands of d/ls per movie really quickly , 10,000 points = FREE MONTH OF RAPIDSHARE, just keep uploading and u can end up with a hell of alot of points and adventually if u get to many u can create 1 month free accounts for ur friends

Back