"Raoul Moat has made threats to the wider public"

Messa

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hmm, I am probably going to end up with egg on my face here, but....

I sort of saw this announcement coming yesterday. They were interviewing people on the news and most of them seemed to feel quite safe as they saw the hunt as a sort of cat n mouse game between Moat and the Police.

Its become entertainment watching it and I think this has concerned the police.

I reckon that they have thrown this one in because we are not suitably scared enough to be doing our bit to help catch him, I don't think they have any more info than they did yesterday, just that they are becoming increasingly desperate.

Don't get me wrong he needs catching, I just don't like feeling 'played'.

PS. How shocking is that Police chiefs barnet? Hasn't she got a mirror ffs ?

Hmm, I am probably going to end up with egg on my face here, but....

I sort of saw this announcement coming yesterday. They were interviewing people on the news and most of them seemed to feel quite safe as they saw the hunt as a sort of cat n mouse game between Moat and the Police.

Its become entertainment watching it and I think this has concerned the police.

I reckon that they have thrown this one in because we are not suitably scared enough to be doing our bit to help catch him, I don't think they have any more info than they did yesterday, just that they are becoming increasingly desperate.

Don't get me wrong he needs catching, I just don't like feeling 'played'.

PS. How shocking is that Police chiefs barnet? Hasn't she got a mirror ffs ?

I totally agree. I think 95% of police success is from people "grassing up" other people. The other 5% is down to luck. Here they are just trying to squeeze a bit more information out of the public.

As for their £10K reward for information leading to his arrest - that would explain that guy going with the armed officers for a walk in the woods, lol.

Personally I wouldnt be risking my life for the sake of a 10K reward you will never see.

I am basing this on what I have heard on the news surrounding the case; if it is to be believed, there is no way he will be taken alive. Therefore no arrest and no reward.

Last edited:
I am beginning to support this guy and his effort in evading the old bill.

Threats to the wider public, now how did he manage that from the middle of the woods?

Threats to the wider public, now how did he manage that from the middle of the woods?

smoke signals?

Yeah, he is like Robin Hood.

He steals life from the poor, and erm rubs their blood on his face.

Shoot the fucking loon.

Well i cant help but root a tiny bit for the bloke, it must be my background, anyone who gets one over the the police is good in my books, to an extent that is, end of the day though after the despicable crimes that he`s done he needs capturing fast and lockin up for the rest of his life (or i dare say shoot the fooker dead, it will save millions in tax payers money), and i`ll guarantee you if he does get locked up he will never get out, not for shooting a copper, theres degrees of justice you see.................

You sound like that daft cow of an ex burd of his, who when interviewed thought it was quite funny that a fecking steroid induced psycho was running around shooting the feck out of people.

have a word with yourself man. :Angryfire

send in the sas to take the cnut out, quick and clean and no fooking court case lasting months at the tax payers expense.

:Cheers:

i think raul spent too much time watching Rambo when he was banged up.

the mans lost it big time.the police r useless on there own.they are only going of the info the public are giving them .as sed b4 take him out save tax payer's money...were'nt the police warned by the prison about him b4 he was released from prison ???

was sent this b4 in a txt ....
I see Northumbria Police are offering a 10K reward for info that leads them to finding Raoul Moat.. If he isn't found by next Tuesday they will increase it to 20k, does that make it a Raoul Over!!!!!

Somebody must be helping him or knows where he is, just shows the mentality of people that will help a total lunatic like that.

5942896024.jpg

What an earth has this world turned into ? The guy shoots 3 people killing 1 and people are seeing this as a game. Reading some of the replies on facebook and news sites just discussed me. The sooner this guy is either caught or dead the better. I am not a lover of the police but at the end of the day they are just doing there job and trying to protect us.

See your taking this serious then V14. I hope Raul isn't a DW member or you could be on his list after that post !!!!!! hahaha

Don't think he will let it get to the stage where he gets shot will probably do the standard cereal killer ending and take his own life.

Don't know who's going to go looking for this nutter for a miserly £10.000 reward either.

What an earth has this world turned into ? The guy shoots 3 people killing 1 and people are seeing this as a game. Reading some of the replies on facebook and news sites just discussed me. The sooner this guy is either caught or dead the better. I am not a lover of the police but at the end of the day they are just doing there job and trying to protect us.

Would you expect anything else from Mr. Controversial AKA emarald?

Typical scum supporting other scum.

Hope they take him out, he is already costing us a packet without arresting him and giving him bed, breakfast and evening meal at our expense.

I cannot for the life of me see why anyone is supporting him, even his own mother said it would be better if he was dead. This isn't some so called loveable rogue who is one the run in a Keystone cops film, he is a murderer, how would people feel if it was their family he killed, would they still think its a game.

Would you expect anything else from Mr. Controversial AKA emarald?

Typical scum supporting other scum.

What's the matter witchy still reeling from the coward label, get yourself a life or a girlfriend and stop being a twat ffs.

What's the matter witchy still reeling from the coward label, get yourself a life or a girlfriend and stop being a twat ffs.

ohhh get big tough corinadeva...i mean emarald.

i love you man :)

Back