Rankgers

leahyt8

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi does anyone know if there's any way i can watch the forces of darkness get humped in the champions league tonight, as they are meant to be on ssprt xtra?? on the interactive bit???

cheers?

Not sure mate but have a look on some of the "Test" or "Data" or "NVOD" channels, just have a look around, its probably being broadcast on a channel which is in a hidden bouquet or something like that.

And for the NVOD channels, find the channel number in the Webinterface, and see whats showing on that channel. If you just tune to an NVOD channel with the box then 9 times out of 10 it will show a blank screen, when theres actually something playing.

Liam.

i'll give it a try, cheers liam

Well lets face it... if its being broadcast then a bruteforce scan will have picked up the channel!

I no some people had problems last time with a rangers game (or was it celtic?) and only a few people managed to watch it... all because it was hidden on an NVOD channel which needed u to use the Webinterface to bring it up.

Gd luck m8.

managed to catch the last one, think it was screened by setanta 2, round about chan 157 or there abouts.. we'll find out soon enough.

Back