• rangers win

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • motherwell win

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • draw

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
Any result will do, as long as Rangers dont win :Hit:

i have a feeling we could do summit tonight either that or my dinner is coming back on me

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

he has picked some team tonite no porter no clarkson? our two top scorers? i suppose he knows what hes doing :)

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

HALA MCGHEE!!

Praying for a draw but cant see Rangers losing at home.

bad game so far bu at least we have kept them out!! we had a great chance to score cmon well keep it tight!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

is it my tv or is this game being played at slow motion . and is mccormick still playing for rangers cause he dont seem intrested on latching on to some great passes

lol he should have scored

Broadfoot is hopeless at throw ins howhas he been only pulled up once?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

lol he should have scored

Broadfoot is hopeless at throw ins howhas he been only pulled up once?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

EH Broadfoot is hopeless full stop m8, throw ins are just one of many attributes hes lacks!

motherwell 3rd spot , wanted them to get it, but after watching that piss they deserve sweet fa

2 crappy shots whole game , 0 on target

bring on dundee utd and motherwell again and the rest of the teams ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,best thing about 2night advocatt learnt fek all .....mwell we played nothing like we do in europe, porb only think he learned was broadfoot is clumsy more than ma mrs standing up steaming lol

motherwell 3rd spot , wanted them to get it, but after watching that piss they deserve sweet fa

the game had 0-0 written all over it, we could have taken the lead in the first half with McCormacks chance

we played a passing game rangers just humped the ball up the park

Broadfoot is bad at shys

Novo is bad at play acting Craigan had the right idea trying to pull him up, Smith was complaining how the ref played 4 mins of injury time surley he can see his team were partly to blame for altho i'd admit we did take a long time at shys and goal kicks

when the fook did they change the rules? i didnt think an assistant manager was allowed to keep the ball in play? when he does there is a bounce up?

owell 3 points for us on saturday and hope the old firm do us a turn and we are in Europe

I'm leaving on a jet plane cause

WE'RE ALL GOING ON A EUROPEAN TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Thought Richmond had a nightmare 3 good penalty claims 2 stone walls not given so that makes the victory even sweeter.

we played a passing game rangers just humped the ball up the park

Rangers controled the whole of the second half after Rangers scored Motherwell could not pass water never mind play a passing game.

Novo is bad at play acting Craigan had the right idea trying to pull him up,

what about the forearm smash by Simon Lappin on Nacho Novo's back before the keeper kicked the ball into the same place. you can't have it both ways complaining about Novo wasting time when you could go get a pie and bovril by the time it took motherwell to take some throw ins.

just one other thing why are they so shit at defending corners and free kicks and is it a good thing for the manager to go on tv and point it out.

bring on dundee utd and motherwell again and the rest of the teams ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,best thing about 2night advocatt learnt fek all .....mwell we played nothing like we do in europe, porb only think he learned was broadfoot is clumsy more than ma mrs standing up steaming lol

yea your right in europe you play with 11 men in your half in the spl you only use 10 .

Back