Rangers V Celtic Score predictions

Why wasn't JVOH playing ???

Oh he was . . . he was just firmly placed in Davie Weir's back pocket :D:D

feckinstole it m8 .,.

celtic never shoed vin 2nd half

Wouldnt say we stole it TBH i think as much as Celtic were on top in first half Rangers were on top in second half, except we managed to take a chance.

For some really strange reason there are people out there who actually rate Kenny Miller. Maybe now they will see the truth and he is no way good enough to play for Celtic. At very most he's a middle of the SPL team player!

At very most he's a middle of the SPL team player!

Being a little generous I'd say! Tho if it was a choice between him and jarosik for the second striker......i'd play with 10 men!
Can't belive he's keeping Riordan from getting a chance, he CAN finish with either foot and think JVOH would be a good foil for him.

Looking forward to next Sat at The Falkirk Stadium now. We beat Rangers who beat Celtic and we beat Celtic in the CIS so should be an easy enough game.

Also glad Celtic can't win the league at TFS, was dreading turning up to 3000-4000 tic fans, although it would have been great to wipe the smug smile of their faces.

Celtic had plenty of chances and never took them so we cant complain im a good loser.....

:ASSFLASH: Not lol Fookers

a lot of predictions there for a celtic win today,,,but rangers won 1-0 all the celtic fans lookin at the past there look up peaps big changes at ibrox & walt
er & allys team & tactics showed that today....................................................

kenny miller whos he

I've recorded the game, watched it again twice and Celtic had 3 shots on goal in the whole match.

I have absolutely no idea where this "plenty of chances" shite is comning from whatsoever.

It was a game of 2 half's celtic first half, rangers second half.....
Fair play to the gers they took there chance & celtic did'nt.....

Looking forward to next Sat at The Falkirk Stadium now. We beat Rangers who beat Celtic and we beat Celtic in the CIS so should be an easy enough game.

Also glad Celtic can't win the league at TFS, was dreading turning up to 3000-4000 tic fans, although it would have been great to wipe the smug smile of their faces.

am i not right in saying you havent won a game since stokes left? 8 or 9 games on the trot?

I've recorded the game, watched it again twice and Celtic had 3 shots on goal in the whole match.

I have absolutely no idea where this "plenty of chances" shite is comning from whatsoever.

well they had 15 shots at goal 3 on target! gers had 5 hots at goal 3 on target ( 1 in the back of the net). but i suppose you must say some of celtics chances were in front of goal and easier to at least get it on target but they didnt!

Back