Rangers V Celtic Score predictions

Stop clutching at straws and lose with some dignity.

:)

a lot of predictions there for a celtic win today,,,but rangers won 1-0 all the celtic fans lookin at the past there look up peaps big changes at ibrox & walt
er & allys team & tactics showed that today....................................................

kenny miller whos he

tactics , your at it ,

celtic should have been at least 3 up in the first half , what was the tactic , make celtic misss their chances ,

rangers got lucky , simple as that ,

I've recorded the game, watched it again twice and Celtic had 3 shots on goal in the whole match.

I have absolutely no idea where this "plenty of chances" shite is comning from whatsoever.

i think the stat in the first half was shots celtic 10 rangers 1 ,

you dont honestly believe that rangers are a better team ,

if celtic had a striker up front today , the game was over in the first half , as the the league has been for a while ,

in fact the league was won last november , when the bookies paid out ,

: big crow

Last edited:
tactics , your at it ,

celtic should have been at least 3 up in the first half , what was the tactic , make celtic misss their chances ,

rangers got lucky , simple as that ,

i think the stat in the first half was shots celtic 10 rangers 1 ,

you dont honestly believe that rangers are a better team ,

if celtic had a striker up front today , the game was over in the first half , as the the league has been for a while ,

in fact the league was won last november , when the bookies paid out ,

: big crow

Someone's hurting

. . and it aint Ugo !!

UGO UGO UGO !

Last edited:
Btw, if my Uncle was a woman he'd be my Auntie.

We are the people.

you repling to yourself their m8 , your that ecstatic you won today your out celebrating with all yer mates ,

not ,

rangers have scored two goals against celtic in 7 games and neither of them have meant a thing , because the leagues been won when you scored them ,

which equates to the fact the that when it matters you cant do the business as the table suggests , sorry states

i see the rangers fans done themselves proud today mimicking planes at nakamura (hiroshima/nagasaki) when he was taking corners .

class you cant buy it

73546447xe1.jpg

Last edited:
i see the rangers fans done themselves proud today mimicking planes at nakamura (hiroshima/nagasaki) when he was taking corners .

class you cant buy it

The worst of it is how sadly confused and embarrassingly inconsistent you are over the whole thing. Firstly, we've done it for years, and there is not a single popular cultural or factual reference which could link the Dambusters operation theme or movie with the Japanese in WW2.

However, your claim to infamy is a Celtic fan screaming aeroplane noises, arms outstretched at the American Rangers football player Claudio Reyna taking a corner kick , right after the 9/11 tragedy.

No debate, no mitigating circumstances - quite simply one of the most obscene things seen in Scottish football history.

You have simply decided to yet again try to rewrite history through your old techniques - say it often enough and loud enough and it becomes true.

Class ?

You can't even lose with dignity, just like your captain.

Follow Follow

Last edited:
this has been funny reading this post. you would have thought rangers won the league yesterday going by the reactions on here (and on my street)

yesterdays game changed nothing. the same facts remain after the game that were there before the game.

rangers are the second best team in scotland (would be third if hearts werent being run by a dictator, with no clue about football) and will remain that way for some time to come. any rangers fans who cant see that is blind, and only fooling yourselfs.

I feel your pain.

dont know how you can feel my pain, when i aint in any. the game meant nothing, it changes nothing. if the league was a little closer contest then that would be different.

put your hand on your heart and tell me you honestly dont believe what i wrote. i doubt you can.

Last edited:

That's quality m8. It's gaun on ma phone right now!

btw, The Celtic fans on here are right, the league was won a long time ago but the advantage for the majority of us long suffering Rangers fans is that we've also known that for a while so it doesn't really matter any more (there are a few deluded ones who think we can still win it!) At least we won't have the pain of a last day loss (Helicopter Sunday anyone?)

The significance of this game is in showing the worst Rangers team in my memory can compete with what is allegedly one of the best Celtic teams in recent times. We will improve for next season (need to but so do Celtic!) I'd expect it to be much closer next year.

That's quality m8. It's gaun on ma phone right now!

btw, The Celtic fans on here are right, the league was won a long time ago but the advantage for the majority of us long suffering Rangers fans is that we've also known that for a while so it doesn't really matter any more (there are a few deluded ones who think we can still win it!) At least we won't have the pain of a last day loss (Helicopter Sunday anyone?)

The significance of this game is in showing the worst Rangers team in my memory can compete with what is allegedly one of the best Celtic teams in recent times. We will improve for next season (need to but so do Celtic!) I'd expect it to be much closer next year.

Thats one of the most sensible things any rangers supporter has said on here.

We Know the league is lost,
It was won by a better side,
It is the worst Rangers Team I can remember for 20/25 years
It was small consolation to win Yesterday but in a season full of Sh*te we have had little to celebrate, so the win is Important to Us and stopped us getting stick from our Rivals for a while at least
As for Europe, the longer were in, the more Cash we make, thats it ,cause with the team we got we aint gona win anything.
This season has been an embarressment to every Rangers supporter and should be to every Rangers Player. problem is most of them dont Give a feck.
Roll on the Clear out at the end of the Season and Roll on Next Season
But Dont think for one minute its gona be an easy time next season,
like you say hopefully it will be Closer than this.
I just hope that the peeps ( Me Included)hailing the return of Wattie and Ally aint Baying for their Blood next season if things arent as easy as some Rangers Fans think its gona be.
I hope we can win it next season but think it will be at least another year before we do.

Thats one of the most sensible things any rangers supporter has said on here.

Cheers m8, not often I'm called sensible ... :Cheers:

Anyway, it should be possible to give opinions without resorting to insults. I'm too bloody old for all that crap and my best m8 (Celtic supporter) and my wife (Celtic supporter) wouldn't let me away with it. Just happy to have the bragging rights for a few days.:)

last 2 posts most sensible stuff i have read including whats been in the paper for a while. from a rangers fan i think strachen seems to be building quite a good team lacking maybe a striker but with the way they put the league to bed early (forgeting gers troubles) a team well capable of scottish success and now to build a team that can succeed further in europe. rangers on the other hand under new management have to start all over again and concentrate firstly on building a team that can compete in scotland and maybe try something in europe. but as you both say hopefully next season is closer but who knows what it will bring!

Back