RANGERS - The Result

Status
Not open for further replies.

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
Well done guys, you did Scotland proud.

I really do feel for you, it's a horrible position to find yourself.

WELL DONE RANGERS!

@RABP

I remember 2003 well mate, it breaks my heart.

I feel for Rangers fans as I've been there amd it wasn't nice.

The fans did Scotland proud.

It would make SOME Celtic fans night if trouble did break out.....We were beat by a better team...simple as that. But getting to final has helped all the Scotish teams.

Bad luck guys.

trouble has already broken out in manchester .. didnt expect much better from this lot .

What planet are you on mate?

Rangers fans have always did Scotland proud, as have all Scottish teams.

my three brothers in law are there they were up for the game and are just off the phone and says the trouble is on going . so mto where are you getting your info from m8

its on the bbc news and they say the biggest majority of the fans have been well behaved and the police are very happy with the way things have gone and thsi incident was b4 the game started that your refering to when the big screen broke down

@RABP

I remember 2003 well mate, it breaks my heart.

I feel for Rangers fans as I've been there amd it wasn't nice.

The fans did Scotland proud.

ru deaf stv news ,bbc news , newsround asked boy to sing rangers song he sang derrys walls ,plus tonights game PROUD

It would make SOME Celtic fans night if trouble did break out.....We were beat by a better team...simple as that. But getting to final has helped all the Scotish teams.

Bad luck guys.

Superb post mate, as usual.

Bigots can **** OFF right now.

Rangers got to the final on a miniscule budget. Walter Smith is a fooking excellent manager getting his team to the final. The best team may have won but it all comes down to the money, and in my opinion Rangers - a poor wee Scottish low budget setup getting to the final - Speaks volumes, well done Rangers, as an Irish Catholic decendant living in the Glasgow area I salute you.

SAY NO TO BIGOTRY

Rangers got to the final on a miniscule budget. Walter Smith is a fooking excellent manager getting his team to the final. The best team may have won but it all comes down to the money, and in my opinion Rangers - a poor wee Scottish low budget setup getting to the final - Speaks volumes, well done Rangers, as an Irish Catholic decendant living in the Glasgow area I salute you.

SAY NO TO BIGOTRY

as an Irish Catholic decendant living in ireland i say get it right up you . i hate rangers and everything they are . i am glad they got beat .

as an Irish Catholic decendant living in ireland i say get it right up you . i hate rangers and everything they are . i am glad they got beat .

You are also an absolute bigot and support sectarianism.

Shame on you and everyone like you, Catholic or Protestant bigots, there is no place for you here.

Last edited:

im glad they got beat also, but i still feel for the fans. its a horrible feeling. i was in seville and will never forget how gutted i was after that game. it will live me for the rest of my days, as i cant see us getting to another final.

:roflmao:

No offence Witchy, but that is a funny reply. Lets hope they get up the road without any further incidents, seems there was confrontation with the coppers when a screen didn't work, on the top video.

h@@p://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7401188.stm

SAY NO TO BIGOTRY

AGREE TOTALLY WITH YOUR FOOTBALL POST. NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR NATIONALITY OR RELIGION OR WHERE YOU STAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back