RANGERS - The Result

Status
Not open for further replies.
With you being an expert in stupid statements, I knew you would understand.

well a can sure see the facts wen i open my eyes.are u blind.or just one of these so called fans who has blinkers on

The thing is, is that football causes more arguments on this forum than any other subject. And i am sure most peeps will agree.

why cant we all be football fans and support football, sure we all want the British teams to win, and not no foreign teams.

I hate Liverpool with a passion, but id its between them and an Italian team or a German team i want to see Liverpool win, same goes for Arsenal, Chelsea and whoever.

Lets keep it home guys, its not worth arguing about, and as for the religion that comes into it , as someone said this was many many years ago.

The thing is, is that football causes more arguments on this forum than any other subject. And i am sure most peeps will agree.

why cant we all be football fans and support football, sure we all want the British teams to win, and not no foreign teams.

I hate Liverpool with a passion, but id its between them and an Italian team or a German team i want to see Liverpool win, same goes for Arsenal, Chelsea and whoever.

Lets keep it home guys, its not worth arguing about, and as for the religion that comes into it , as someone said this was many many years ago.

no chance mate.not wen u get animals runnin riot tarnishing the good scottish name not the first time that mob has casued it wen they travel, time to BAN them then maybe then they will calm down.and dont think for one min that they wudnt be on here spouting there anger if it was the other way around.

TBH i think Jaffa is probably the most unbiased football fan on here, He will say if he is wrong , and has done many times.

a never said he was biased just quoted him on a post,more or less said he was talking bollocks,ano defeat can be hard to take .ive been there.

well a can sure see the facts wen i open my eyes.are u blind.or just one of these so called fans who has blinkers on

I am not blind nor do I wear blinkers....a small minority of idiotic thugs have tarnished it for the many who went to enjoy it.

My point was...SOME Celtic fans are loving that there was trouble, in fact they are thriving on it. I can't see the point really and tbh...I don't really care, you can say whatever you want. I am still a proud Rangers fan and always will be.

I am Still proud of what Rangers have achieved.
16 months ago we were going nowhere, but this
season we have reached 3 cup finals and still in
with a shout of the premier league, better than any
team has done in years, with a small budget people
seem to forget this.

It does disappoint me to see 30 fans arrested in manchester
but If that had been a pop concert with 20.000 people in 1 fanzone
and the sound and vision went off I think there would just as many
arrests if not more. still no excuse for some of the trouble.

as for a fan who has blinkers on craigend33 get to specsavers
and see if they can remove them. Celtic fans have been singing
pro IRA bile all over europe for years and still do and get away
with it. your handy at putting youtube stuff up go have a look.

as for a fan who has blinkers on craigend33 get to specsavers
and see if they can remove them. Celtic fans have been singing
pro IRA bile all over europe for years and still do and get away
with it. your handy at putting youtube stuff up go have a look.

yes, but isnt that the saddest thing about scottish football right now? It doesnt matter who gets where - it will always come down to what songs were sung.

Yes, Rangers did well to get there, they also did quite well on the night and it would have been a massive boost to Scottish football if they had won (mainly because another scottish club would have had a taste of europe). But the whole thing will now be overshadowed by a small minority of thugs who went for the scrap.

I am not blind nor do I wear blinkers....a small minority of idiotic thugs have tarnished it for the many who went to enjoy it.

My point was...SOME Celtic fans are loving that there was trouble, in fact they are thriving on it. I can't see the point really and tbh...I don't really care, you can say whatever you want. I am still a proud Rangers fan and always will be.
lol i ok watever u say ur ryt. NOT! just take it in the chin and pick urself up no need to smash things up like SOME of ur fellow supporters

lol i ok watever u say ur ryt. NOT! just take it in the chin and pick urself up no need to smash things up like SOME of ur fellow supporters
this is silly - why dump on Rangers fans like this?

I am a spurs fan, and while I take delight in Arsenal losing big games etc and enter into banter about it - I dont go provoking an argument like this.

Jaffa's comments are very accurate at the moment when it comes to the reaction from some Celtic fans.

Jaffa's comments are very accurate at the moment when it comes to the reaction from some Celtic fans.

Cheers m8 but no sense clouding the issue with facts karym6....lol, some get confused.

I think it best if I just walk away from this thread, some people just want to cause a reaction in it and I am not going to give them the satisfaction.

I am a spurs fan, and while I take delight in Arsenal losing big games etc and enter into banter about it - I dont go provoking an argument like this.

well his post looked to me he was dumping on SOME celtic fans so am just backing my team up simple as that

Well said m8, i was thinking of saying that but you saved me the time

I think the minute a football thread goes off topic it should be closed? There has been far too many bun fights to do with football lately.

There is about 4 threads on the main board that have turned into a slagging match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back