RANGERS - The Result

Status
Not open for further replies.
im glad they got beat also, but i still feel for the fans. its a horrible feeling. i was in seville and will never forget how gutted i was after that game. it will live me for the rest of my days, as i cant see us getting to another final.

As a Celtic fan, ofcourse i love it that they got beat. - this isn't exactly true TBH.

But like many others who have 'been here and done that' my heart is bleeding on a personal level, forget religions, forget bigotry, it's all down to human emotions. It hurts. If you've never felt this hurt then I doubt wether or not you actually are a fan of any team.

As a Celtic fan, ofcourse i love it that they got beat. - this isn't exactly true TBH.

But like many others who have 'been here and done that' my heart is bleeding on a personal level, forget religions, forget bigotry, it's all down to human emotions. It hurts. If you've never felt this hurt then I doubt wether or not you actually are a fan of any team.

im trying to work out wether you are agreeing with my post or saying there is something wrong with it lol.

Tell All The Huns You Know
That Novos The New Sebo
With A Minute To Go
He Fluffed Like Flo
Its Gonnae Be 3 In A Row

early reports are that someone has been stabbed

why cant folk just watch football without all this fighting pish

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

You are wasting your time time witchy...the bigots have taken over the forum at the minute.

I'm off before I get banned, catch you tomorrow.
WHY WOULD YOU GET BANNED
YOUVE NOT SAID ANYTHING WRONG

early reports are that someone has been stabbed

why cant folk just watch football without all this fighting pish

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

apparently one of the russian fans were stabbed in the city centre. not good, but it might not have been a rangers fan who done it. i think they were to busy fighting among themslves

so we cant be glad they got stuffed beat completely out played . with us being bigots . wise up .

I'm happy they got beat.

Am I a bigot?

What exactly are you saying here??

I'm expressing my feelings as a Football fan from the heart, what exactly are you saying?

You're a bit of an idiot, IMHO.

Like Jaffa, I'm going offline now before I say something I shouldn't.

Witchy & Jaffa, Sleep easy boys...............nice sentiments from you both........and from the heart.

I'm a cable guy and don't post much here, but this thread is the fooking pits !!!!!!!!

I won't name names but this kind of thread gets right on my tits.......where are the christian values we were brought up with ????

If you've got hatred in your system, for whatever reason, **** OFF, this is meant to be a friendly place.

THIS IS NOT A SECTARIAN SECTION. All you fucking morons know who you are, why don't you just **** OFF.

@RABP this isn't a rant m8, just my honest feelings.........I'll accept the ban if you feel it's necessary.

All the best and peace to all,

Rod

FFS once again sport turns nasty

WIZE UP YOU LOT !!!!!

That's the point I'm trying to make m8 !!!!! Sport has got fook all do with it !!!!!

There are too many people in this thread preoccupied with what happened circa 320 years ago !!! And everything else that followed !!

MORONS from both sides of the divide......Why can't you move on ????

Christians my fucking arse !!!

All the best and god bless

Rod

Ouch..
i really wanted Rangers to win even though Zenit was the better team..

it was a Final that no one expected Rangers to be in and losing in the Final will hurt you Rangers out there..

but well done.. you did well to get there

It would make SOME Celtic fans night if trouble did break out......

Bad luck guys.

wat a stupid statement that is .its not SOME celtic fans fault that yous lot cant contain some of the animals that supports gers HOPE YOUS GET BANNED,city of manchester is in some state after SOME of ur lot rioted.

Well done guys, you did Scotland proud.

I really do feel for you, it's a horrible position to find yourself.

WELL DONE RANGERS!

ha ha ha ha ur having a laugh surely.they did scotland proud my fooking arse they rioted they stabbed some guy they left the city of manchester a mess they were disgusting,u feel for them awww shame that eh..well a dont and am sure theres many many tic fans feel same way,proud of them wat the fook man.HOOLIGANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAN THEM!!! [ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=fsjF5Wcdbf4[/ame],,ohh and not forgettin the amount of luck they carried they deserved to get humped out of 93 mins of football last nite rangers had about 10 mins of football 1o outfield men behind the baw been same all season with them.also the vile bigot songs cud be heard loud and proud once again,yes gers we in scotland are proud of yous hahahahaha .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back