RANGERS Reduce Ticket Prices

RAB - P

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
RANGERS have today announced a reduction in public sale prices for home Clydesdale Bank Premier League matches in season 2008/09.

This further compliments the Club's announcement in March, which outlined a strategy to make football more affordable for children and families.

The introduction of that initiative saw kids' season ticket prices reduced by a third and a freeze on adult and concession prices to encourage more families into Ibrox.

This means young Rangers fans - the fans of the future - can now see their favourite players in SPL action from just £7 for certain games.

That is a reduction of £5, more than a third off last year's lowest SPL kids price for selected fixtures.

Adults will also benefit with a reduction in their lowest price for certain matches to £23.

SPL public sale prices for match at Ibrox Stadium during the forthcoming season are as follows:

Matches against Heart of Midlothian, Hibernian and Aberdeen:

Adults £26, Concessions £14, Juveniles £14.

Matches against Motherwell and Dundee United:

Adults £24, Concessions £12, Juveniles £12.

Matches against all other teams apart from Celtic:

Adults £23, Concessions £7, Juveniles £7.

7 quid for the little ones. They'll be chuffed, and to see Rangers at those prices are relatively cheap.

Its a pity, because I like in Yorkshire, England; but that doesn't matter because I'll just watch Rangers on Setanta Sports!

fook that makes me feel like a tight arse i stopped going to the footy (liverpool) when it went up to £3
it was to expensive for me
i have no chance now

we have our own prices and we aint flung in with the other teams :)

just shows how far we've come when rangers are charging a slightly dear price to watch them play us lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Not bad, 7 Quid for me! (Not a genuine concession but the computer on the Turnstile don't know that)

If that includes the Away end aswell? It should as its an awfull view.

Back