Rangers in a spot of bother

My comment wasn't directed at u mate, infact i stopped reading the thread on the last page as it's the same old bullshit over and over again.

God only knows what our English neighbours make of it. :(

What do you want a medal, why dont you email them to sky news or anyone else who will listen to you, no all you want is an argument and an excuse to stir some shit face it you have a real problem if your Searching for videos of secterian singing at any game, and who is hushing up what is it me my m8 the guy next door to me my dog tony blair Who.........

yeah i waste ma time searching for that crap, a guy from my other forum posted them to me and other as he was disguisted by his own support

its you whos looking for a argument

all im doing is saying both clubs do it and only 1 club gets punished every time

and im sure if it was celtic being punished and rangers not
ur posts would be like mines complaint complaint

so spit out your green dummy and tell the truth instead of having a dig at me

p.s i forwarded it onto daily record,rangers,uefa thanks for the sky sports news tip doing that in few mins

I dont need to spit any dummy out m8 if you want the truth i think rangers are part of a witch hunt and Celtic's time will come but so will the rest of the clubs in europe,you need to put your dummy back in and stop trying to drag Celtic into this..........

rangers are part of a witch hunt

theres no need to hunt for anything m8 celtic do it on live tv every week aswell as in champions lg
and its so easy to find on the net , so is rangers fans being assholes

but i think its ridicolous how 1 club gets away with it and 1 club dosnt

weres the difference?
whats the difference?

Back