Rangers FC Thread

Congratulations to Steven Ge55ard,Welcome to the most successful team in the World.
IMG_20180505_105737.jpg

Absolutely brilliant today against Celtic. Won every battle on the pitch and totally bossed the game. More of the same could make for an interesting season :) W.A.P. :)

enjoy your day fella well deserved oor lot were abysmal today as they have been on travels doubt it makes for a challenge for now until see if board backs manager or not

Think you would get an argument on the Celtic players display they were awful today but a lot of that was down to how well Rangers played but not all. Celtic could not control their passing and gave up possession far to cheaply. Graig Gordon and the crossbar kept the score respectable tbh. I take my hat of to Brendan Rogers in his post match interview he was honest and magnanimous

Brendan will walk away probably next season as like Strachan & Lennon he will find the board will never match the ambition of their manager to progress which is maybe down to the level where scottish football is at who knows biscuit tin mentality will always win sadly

Ive no complaints about the score today Rangers ran us ragged,desire to win was evident in the Rangers team, sadly well lacking in the Celtic team
got a slight doubt in the offside call to CM's goal but that does not take anything away from the Rangers performance,not like me..but well done Rangers.

Just in case you need a little re-run of last night....

Attachments

• Rangers v Leipzig (3-1) Ibrox erupts as Lundstram sends Gers to Seville Europa League Highli...mp4
    281.1 MB
Been quiet on here recently. Times have changed! ;)

Just hope you can stuff Mourinho now in Tirana.

Last edited:
No bites today for you nara! 😂😂

Feck me! I'll have to lay off that bottle of Portuguese Absinthe!
s0959.gif

Back