Rangers FC Thread

World beaters lol

Actually it's 11 wins in a row,who say's we are world beaters ? You can only beat who your up against,but the team looks a major improvement from last season even if you don't agree as I wouldn't expect you to, as we are still building and getting better as a club/squad,more than I can say about the last year's SPL champions,they certainly are not world beaters and don't look to have much improvement from last year,wonder how long Delia lasts,what was his contract term ?....:nopity:

Actually it's 11 wins in a row,who say's we are world beaters ? You can only beat who your up against,but the team looks a major improvement from last season even if you don't agree as I wouldn't expect you to, as we are still building and getting better as a club/squad,more than I can say about the last year's SPL champions,they certainly are not world beaters and don't look to have much improvement from last year,wonder how long Delia lasts,what was his contract term ?....:nopity:

Do you have you passport to travel to Johnston Lol. Sorry tetanus jag Lol

Do you have you passport to travel to Johnston Lol. Sorry tetanus jag Lol

St Johnstone are from Perth, in Scotland but I take it you don't know that, but enjoy your holiday to Turkey and Norway as your passport won't go any further because your manager doesn't wear the right hat to get you any further :Dunce::Dunce::Dunce:

72oceYO_zps8cfdcc8d.jpg

No one knows the chairman king has released a statement saying the manager resigned, manager says he didn't, but king (chairman) is a compulsive liar that will say anything to keep the gullible ones on board, I guess it will all come out in court when the magic hat sue's for breach of contract, the fans have been taken for a ride but don't really question the real Rangers men one a convicted tax cheat that was caller a glib and shameless liar by the judge presiding over the case, it's just a continuation of the shambles that is sevco, newco, the Rangers whatever there calling themselves

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

As one of the gullable ones :eater: the board released the first statement thro the Rangers web site about the resignations on MW DW and FP .. Dave King came out 1-2 days later with his statement..

Their agent Lockwood approached Rangers on the Wednesday and asked if he could broker a deal that they would leave Rangers if they waived any compensation claim .. (this in Sweaty socks law constitutes a resignation.. spoken resignations are allowed) a day later Lockwood again contacted Rangers to say they would stay but expected any compensation claims in the future would be waived.

The board deliberated on this, didn´t accept it and the trio´s original resignation stood..

You are correct in saying it´s a bit of a shambles.. i´d have preferred a news conference instead of just publishing it on the Rangers.co.uk website... i believe thats about right.. they might refute resigning but their agent did this on thier behalf. I´m told that any talk about the LMA (English League) getting involved is wrong as they have no sway in Scottish football.

So all in all it seems that Rangers did whats best for the club.. much the same as when SDM got rid of Souness

As one of the gullable ones :eater: the board released the first statement thro the Rangers web site about the resignations on MW DW and FP .. Dave King came out 1-2 days later with his statement..

Their agent Lockwood approached Rangers on the Wednesday and asked if he could broker a deal that they would leave Rangers if they waived any compensation claim .. (this in Sweaty socks law constitutes a resignation.. spoken resignations are allowed) a day later Lockwood again contacted Rangers to say they would stay but expected any compensation claims in the future would be waived.

The board deliberated on this, didn´t accept it and the trio´s original resignation stood..

You are correct in saying it´s a bit of a shambles.. i´d have preferred a news conference instead of just publishing it on the Rangers.co.uk website... i believe thats about right.. they might refute resigning but their agent did this on thier behalf. I´m told that any talk about the LMA (English League) getting involved is wrong as they have no sway in Scottish football.

So all in all it seems that Rangers did whats best for the club.. much the same as when SDM got rid of Souness
really . What a load of tosh . No email no paper work . Just the word of a convicted liar. If they ( king and co ) had anything to back this up they would have put this to bed by now . The managers union is all over this . Just what rangers need an other court case to fight lol liquidation heading this way soon

Ok i posted a thing today about vandalism to a plaque that was put up in Cardiff were one of The Founders Of Rangers Football Club left on a ship which sunk.
It has been pointed out to me i put it in wrong section so I am posting it again to show the Rangers fans on here what mindless idiots have
done not just to the memory of Peter Cambell but to all that died on the Saint Columba coal ship which sank in the Bay of Biscay
here is the article from the daily record

Memorial plaque dedicated to Rangers founder Peter Campbell vandalised

Back