Rallyoke

earwig999

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning all. Went to Loughborough last night for the Rallyoke. It was a great night. We arrived and waited for a while got let in and given our VIP wristbands. We were then ushered to security and frisked, and finally led into the VIP area. On the table was a bottle of Champagne and we were also given drinks vouchers for the bar. I had to make a last minute switch from singing Livin On A Prayer by Bon Jovi to Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams as they didn't have Bon Jovi. I had a great time on the stage and didn't want to get off, I threw a couple of my famous jumping splits in there too. Eventually Chris Moyle gonged me off. I met Vernon Kay on the way to perform, how big is he!!
The crowd was great and when Chris asked me where I was from and I replied Derby, chants of sheep-shagger came from the crowd. But i won most of them over by the end.

Thanks everyone who voted for me. Now what can I do for my next 3 minutes of fame?

Last edited:
Gotta spend today waiting in Peterborough for my new passport. 4 1/2 hours plus my train travelling!!

Oh well work are paying! :) I feel a bit hung-over anyhow.

Well done earwig. glad you had a great night?

Don't worry about the hangover,

Frank Sinatra once said "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day".

good on ya earwig999, looks like you had a good night
dont know were you get the bottle from...........

well done earwig, nice to see you enjoying yourself and raising money for charity at the same time :)

well done earwig good on ya. looks like you had a sound night and in the vip area. You have more bottle than me i could never do anythink like that.

well done m8 just sorry your disc did not show up on time it's hard to change your song at the last minute. but at least you've got the bottle to get up and give it a go.

Rab, the disc arrived this morning. VERY Professional looking. I guess yyou have made these before? ;)

I am so knackered finally got my new passport been up since 5am and only got to bed about 1am. :( Urrrghh. Trains, buses, walking, waiting, coffee and coke!

I was thinking on the train, perhaps I could be a karaoke host. I could buy some kit and do on Friday and Saturday nights. How much do people charge to do this, I was thinking around £150 per night. ??

Back