Rainbow Vegas - stuck - Help

johnbhoy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Kill Irene Morales…. I should be so bloody lucky.. Not sure if I am just being crap. But totally stuck on this bit of the game. Its in the secret labs quite near the end I think. You get your guys to hack the computer terminal whilst you and the other guy shoot all the bad guys that come running…. I keep getting killed though. My question is Should I be running up the stairs to the left hand side straight away as soon as my comrade starts hacking the computer so should I stay there and make sure he does not get shot and elinate all the bad guys.….. Tried it about 50+ times last night and got raped each and every time…

stay with him, move in and out of that area....i did it first time...kill the bad guys then make a move up the stairs, thats where morales is....

Thought that was maybe all you had to do but the guy on the pc keeps getting shot and ending the session.Gave up trying it yesterday after what felt like my gazillionth attempt. Was not sure if it was a time thing or something . Will probably do it tonight at first attempt.

Cheers

I had a lot of issues with this level. I tried everything but mostly

I waited around until it was all over down stairs and the computer was hacked. As soon as I went upstairs she escapes!!

I gave up to play another game I had for crimbo. Did I miss mutch?

Nope. worth it in my opinion though in saying that you are so close to the end it would seem a shame not to finish the game.... It was as i suspected, " a piece of pee", to complete.

Must just have been having a crap day.

Cannot wait for the next installment. I really thingk this is the best game i have ever played. Ah well at least GRAW2 is out very shortly. I am hoping they implement some of the controls for crouching into the new GRAW2

i wasnt impressed with the end of the game....i thought what is that it???....good game and i played it start to finish but the ending was lame....

now graw 2 looks the balls, cant wait to murder some people online on that game...

i havnt even bothered playing r6 vegas the normal games, i jus play it only co-op teroorist hunt etx on live.

bloody good game

Its the first Rainbow game I've played to date, absolutly loved it from start to finish though Normal was about my limit.
Currently playing it again on Realistic but stuck in the mines AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

stay next to the guy when you starrt hacking make sure you are in assault mode and plonk you r other guy just past the gap next to the computer. Lob a couple of smokes and just pick em off, did it on second attempt.

Back