VIP Member
Reaction score
jesus the weather expets got it right today

heavey rain nearly all day :( a months rain in one day they said

typical Britich summer lol :bbq:

a months rain in one day??

fookin lying bastads!!!!!

is it gonna be dry for the next 29 days? is it hell

all it ever does is rain, what happened to global warming and we're all gonna die of sunburn, eh?

more chance of drowning in all the poxy puddles

they should say 'today its gonna piss down more than it did any other day this month, then tomorrow its gonna piss down some more, and the day after'

if its a months worth, then im owed 29 dry days for the rest of the month

fekin experts and their lies

lol

<rant over>

just pulled an engine out one car today on the drive..

gotta do the hubs on the other one now.. just havcing a coffee and away we go agin..

bit of water never hurt anyone

Hope it starts too clear as the 6 weeks hols for the kids is coming up,wife aint guner be happy with 3 whinging kids if they cant go out lol

It was nice and sunny in Scotland today infact it's still nice no rain at all
thumbupyellow.gif

Hope it starts too clear as the 6 weeks hols for the kids is coming up,wife aint guner be happy with 3 whinging kids if they cant go out lol

Whinging kids is one of the joys of parenthood Zoo m8. You just need to keep your head down and serve your time.:)

I'll be ok m8 cuz i'll be at work :banana::banana:lol

GLASGOW was today warned to expect up to 11 hours of constant heavy rain and thunder storms Forecasters said up to 10cms (4ins) of rain could be dumped on the city between 10am and 9pm - more than a month's average rainfall.

It follows a night of torrential rain across the west of Scotland leading to widespread localised flooding.

Rush-hour drivers were being warned to keep their speeds down after reports of motorists having acquaplaned on the M8.

The warning was sounded as drivers faced long delays because stretches of the road were waterlogged.

Feckin' Horrendous in Dundee too.

We've just had to put paper tissues along our office window sill as the rain is forcing its way through all the small gaps.

I'll be pitching a tent a T in the Park in this shit tomorrow! Aarrggghhhh!!

I remember seeing a study that said "Take you holiday during the winter as you mood will be better most of the year. Spend your summer in the UK"

What Feckin' summer? This is the second year we've put up with this crap weather!

We had constant rain all day yesterday (20 miles north east of brum), but the sun has been beaming today. I supose now i have said this it will be pissing it down within the next 30 mins!

It's cloudy here in Lanarkshire but I've not seen a spot of rain all day :)

Back